• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Cowboys vs Bucs

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
heath clearly b;locked the receiver with his arm was it ticky tacky ? yea probably but it was called
Dez should have played till the end of the play and knocked that ball away
But neither cost us the game
Not scoring Touchdowns cost us the game IMHO

not being able to score a TD is part of what cost them this one for sure

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
heath clearly b;locked the receiver with his arm was it ticky tacky ? yea probably but it was called
Dez should have played till the end of the play and knocked that ball away
But neither cost us the game
Not scoring Touchdowns cost us the game IMHO
I'd say Dez not trying for a ball he could catch 90 times out of 100 cost us. Having one clank of his hands on 3rddown did too . The call on Heath, to me, was horrible. The refs know the situation. Winston was running, wasn't about to throw the ball over there. Granted it was a penalty, but you can call a penalty every play. That penalty carried an auto 1st down at the 1 and Dallas with no timeouts. The game was over

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lions even won today, playing for the high pick the rest of the way

Romo isn't going to help much, just may get himself hurt and end his career early

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think 4-12 record would bring us nice picks in the next draft. Even with romo coming back I see major problems for the rest of this season. Does hardy get cut after a few more losses?

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles lose, what a shit year to be so terrible. The NFC was a cake walk this year, for a team that doesnt suck

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say Dez not trying for a ball he could catch 90 times out of 100 cost us. Having one clank of his hands on 3rddown did too . The call on Heath, to me, was horrible. The refs know the situation. Winston was running, wasn't about to throw the ball over there. Granted it was a penalty, but you can call a penalty every play. That penalty carried an auto 1st down at the 1 and Dallas with no timeouts. The game was over
The refs have been hosing the cowboys without a doubt.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think 4-12 record would bring us nice picks in the next draft. Even with romo coming back I see major problems for the rest of this season. Does hardy get cut after a few more losses?

Should cut him now and save the money. I gave the guy the benefit of the doubt until today when he got into it with Crawford on the sidelines and then acted like an idiot at halftime towards the fans. The guy just cant get out of his own way

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hardy stays for the duration of the season, but if he can't keep bringing pressure and if his play against the run is meh, he can take a hike after the season.

Oh, and 4-12? Where have you been? They'll fight like hell to just miss the playoffs and get some mid-round picks.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't care about what Dez did earlier in the week. That meant nothing to me. His play today though? That was crap. For those that think he's the best in the game, I hope this one is burned into your memories forever. He's T.O. Lite. Not as disruptive and not as good.
T.O. Lite :lol:

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't care about what Dez did earlier in the week. That meant nothing to me. His play today though? That was crap. For those that think he's the best in the game, I hope this one is burned into your memories forever. He's T.O. Lite. Not as disruptive and not as good.

I will remember. I remember that Dez missed some of training camp and all pre season games with a pulled hammy, played 1 half of football before breaking his foot and came back in 6 weeks.

I wouldn't walk to the kitchen on a broken foot after 6 weeks, let alone play in a NFL game.

This don't excuse everything but to it seems an odd time to question Dez's ability.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's not forget dez just came off injury and possibly will never play at a high level again. I said the past 3 seasons that Hayden was scrub. Carr and Claiborne sSUCK. The special teams play has been pathetic. I also have been wanting us to draft a fucking real punter ever since mcbriar got hurt. Jones sucks and can't hit a clutch punt if his life depended on it.
Don't make excuses for Dez. He sucked.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will remember. I remember that Dez missed some of training camp and all pre season games with a pulled hammy, played 1 half of football before breaking his foot and came back in 6 weeks.

I wouldn't walk to the kitchen on a broken foot after 6 weeks, let alone play in a NFL game.

This don't excuse everything but to it seems an odd time to question Dez's ability.

What was his excuse for not completing the catch in the playoff game? He wasn't hurt then.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Call me crazy but I still think Dallas can win the division. THey are 2 back with 7 weeks left. Im saying if they cut Hardy they win the division. The old addition by subtraction.

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Want me to wait 4 weeks after a few more dropped passes? It's not like dropping balls and getting up smiling or pointing fingers, is unlike him. He is what he is. Very good WR, but not damn near as good as the hype.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Call me crazy but I still think Dallas can win the division. THey are 2 back with 7 weeks left. Im saying if they cut Hardy they win the division. The old addition by subtraction.
The Cowboys need to win a game before we even start talking about division. Miami has a good defense. For all we know Romo could get hurt again.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Can you please go away with that bullshit, nobody needs or wants you here cheerleading after every game. They aren't mathematically out, but are still not good enough to win the division. The entire NFCE sucks that is very true but this team isn't healthy enough and hasn't shown they're good enough to win shit. Go back to the Eagles board and talk about your shitty team that lost to the Dolphins today.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cowboys need to win a game before we even start talking about division. Miami has a good defense. For all we know Romo could get hurt again.

The Eagles hung 450 yards on Miamis D. I have no idea how Philly lost. Twice as many total yards... but does it matter. They ain t doing anything even if they win into the division title.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you please go away with that bullshit, nobody needs or wants you here cheerleading after every game. They aren't mathematically out, but are still not good enough to win the division. The entire NFCE sucks that is very true but this team isn't healthy enough and hasn't shown they're good enough to win shit. Go back to the Eagles board and talk about your shitty team that lost to the Dolphins today.

You need a hug you sweet thang. I don't let a mediocre Eagles team dictate my life. I can sit back and say Dallas has a shot even if they are playing poorly and not cry like you. Our QB was shredding Miami but you don't hear me talking about injuries to our star LT, our star rookie LBer, our QB etc. Didn't hear me blaming injuries to our entire oline last year and turnover prone back up that got us to 10 wins. It's a game.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You need a hug you sweet thang. I don't let a mediocre Eagles team dictate my life. I can sit back and say Dallas has a shot even if they are playing poorly and not cry like you. Our QB was shredding Miami but you don't hear me talking about injuries to our star LT, our star rookie LBer, our QB etc. Didn't hear me blaming injuries to our entire oline last year and turnover prone back up that got us to 10 wins. It's a game.

Nobodys crying here fucktard, I knew how this season was gonna go early on. You cant let a mediocre Eagles team dictate your life because you are always on here worrying about the Cowboys. Now running along and quit your fucking trolling, we all see through your bullshit

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the Giants are beating New Eangland...