• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys Versus Vikings

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 wins, wow what a team... :hammer:

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep trolling, it's what you do best. Even for you, you have been tough to take both on here and on the general board lately
You were the one that said getting to the playoffs with a losing record is okay with you and I just jumped back on the bandwagon. If I'm tough to take then just ignore me.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd prefer a guy like Brandon Knight.
Grab that SOB by the face mask and pull his ass to the ground and pound his head till they pull him off
I’m just convinced that had said LB done that with said RG on the field instead of in concussion protocol, said RG would have had a different response than the people on the field at that moment. Dismemberment may have been involved.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep trolling, it's what you do best. Even for you, you have been tough to take both on here and on the general board lately
Every time I unmute that fool and see what gibberish he’s posted, it reaffirms my decision to put his stupid ass right back on ignore.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dalton has proven for years he can play in this league. Gilbert had one good game in like 6 years. I think they made the right choice going back to Dalton. But, that doesn't mean it is written in stone for the rest of the year of course
I think the line we watched yesterday is better than the last time they faced the skins. I still expect the skins to apply more pressure than the vikings did

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 wins, wow what a team... :hammer:

If it’s the last week of the season maybe , but if we still have a chance then Im going for it. If you can win the division with this make shift OLine, a back up QB , new scheme defensively , DBs banged up all year - imagine what can be done with a full off season and health. I know you can’t predict health. Right now I think the Giants and Football Team are probably a little ahead of us with the current teams. Seattle went to the playoffs with a losing record and BEAST Mode was invented vs New Orleans. I can’t remember what number we picked last year - 17 ??? We may have gotten the best player in the draft. I really don’t see a Chase Young type player out there in college this year. We were never going to get pick 1. Besides Lawrence , is there anyone else that is a sure thing right now ?? The best defensive player is supposedly a Penn St LB. They are 0-5, and give up 30-40 a week.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every time I unmute that fool and see what gibberish he’s posted, it reaffirms my decision to put his stupid ass right back on ignore.
Don't be such a coward. Different points of view shouldn't upset you.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd prefer a guy like Brandon Knight.
Grab that SOB by the face mask and pull his ass to the ground and pound his head till they pull him off
Could we just get Big E or Colombo to suit up for 1 play take care of business then off to the showers.
obviously won’t happen but I would love ❤️ to see it.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it’s the last week of the season maybe , but if we still have a chance then Im going for it. If you can win the division with this make shift OLine, a back up QB , new scheme defensively , DBs banged up all year - imagine what can be done with a full off season and health. I know you can’t predict health. Right now I think the Giants and Football Team are probably a little ahead of us with the current teams. Seattle went to the playoffs with a losing record and BEAST Mode was invented vs New Orleans. I can’t remember what number we picked last year - 17 ??? We may have gotten the best player in the draft. I really don’t see a Chase Young type player out there in college this year. We were never going to get pick 1. Besides Lawrence , is there anyone else that is a sure thing right now ?? The best defensive player is supposedly a Penn St LB. They are 0-5, and give up 30-40 a week.
Good point. I see Sewell as the best prospect. Cowboys likely wont get him now as the Bengals are going to crater after losing Burrow. Jamar Chase is going to be a great reciever IMO. Micah Parsons ,Surtain, Farley could be possibilities, but too me these are mid round talents. I like Horn quite bit.

Cowboys likely will win the NFC East is how I feel now. The Cowboys would have beaten the Eagles if Dalton or Gilbert had started. They would have beaten the Steelers if not for the refs. The Defense has been better.

What will happen is the Cowboys win the division and will be one and done.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can this team win six in a row?

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dalton has proven for years he can play in this league. Gilbert had one good game in like 6 years. I think they made the right choice going back to Dalton. But, that doesn't mean it is written in stone for the rest of the year of course
I am not necessarily saying Gilbert should start because he is the better QB, just that if he started Dalton would be less likely to become injured. Vikings got 1 sack yesterday I believe. Washington's pass rush could probably get 6.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not necessarily saying Gilbert should start because he is the better QB, just that if he started Dalton would be less likely to become injured. Vikings got 1 sack yesterday I believe. Washington's pass rush could probably get 6.
many Mediaheads said Martin looked All Pro at tackle yesterday and McGovern graded out very well.
This might be the best line since Smith went down....wish be had Bad-Ass at center....oh well

Big test this week

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha. Highly unlikely . Let’s get 2 first.
It wont take 6 in a row.
many Mediaheads said Martin looked All Pro at tackle yesterday and McGovern graded out very well.
This might be the best line since Smith went down....wish be had Bad-Ass at center....oh well

Big test this week
McGovern is basically a rookie and he has had hardly any practice time or experience coming into the season.. I was impressed with how he looked. He was able to get to the second level...he was also able to combo block .. he has a future here for sure.

Jordan23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Whatever clown. That division has 12 Super Bowl Championships and numerous other Super Bowl appearances. Down year for sure but the division will be back.
Down year, it’s been shitty for awhile. That division is a fucking joke. Shouldn’t be allowed a team in the playoffs this year.