• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Could briere be on the block...

TimKerrRules#12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
non taken...kerr...were all a little pissed and have to cool the engines after losing to the FUCKING RANGERS FOR THE THIRD TIME AND ON THE NATIONAL STAGE......but heads will roll will let the powers that be decide...now kerr a good Flyers fan...just pissed... perhaps we all need to step back on our comments...or i will have to get nasty...lol...and we dont need that here...best to all my boys on a tough night for us all...the Flyers usually are the best at seeing our short comings after these type of national televised flops...the puck will drop soon...

Its all good brother, but Briere not for his regular season play, all the stupid penalties, and bad D:dunce: play is still a fucking UNTOUCHABLE JUST for his play in the post season, THANK YOU AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!

recon

FLYERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its all good brother, but Briere not for his regular season play, all the stupid penalties, and bad D:dunce: play is still a fucking UNTOUCHABLE JUST for his play in the post season, THANK YOU AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!

I disagree with this 100%. Richards had a down season last year and everyone said he would step it up in the playoffs, but he didn't. Who says Briere is going to turn this around, come playoff time?

flyermaniaa90

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Sorry Kerr...i agree with recon...briere has been transparent...if the deal is right...he will not want to stay where he is not wanted under any circumstances...time will tell...

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
We all know Briere sucks at D, he take too many penalties, but who the fock is gonna score for this team at that rate in the playoffs, and he doesn't take penalties in the playoffs, and he backstopped the line of Himself Leino-Harts on his back. and he should be fucking traded, go fuck ur selfs with that shit

when did i say he SHOULD be traded? all i said was that he is far from untouchable, reading comprehension is taught in Canada right?

TimKerrRules#12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I disagree with this 100%. Richards had a down season last year and everyone said he would step it up in the playoffs, but he didn't. Who says Briere is going to turn this around, come playoff time?

Because he has every season except for a 6 game loss to Pitt 2 years ago where he had 4 points in 6 games playing on the 3rd line! Also wasnt healthy which we all knew because he missed most of the season!

recon

FLYERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
smoking-marijuana-031.gif

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot on flyer on flyer hate in here today, don't like to see that...

Briere needs to step up in the regular season. Period.

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
So this doesn't mean u want him traded????

no not at all actually. every player has a price that they can be traded for as evidenced this offseason. the only player on this team that is "untouchable" is claude giroux.

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
A lot on flyer on flyer hate in here today, don't like to see that...

Briere needs to step up in the regular season. Period.

don't like being called a moron for expressing my opinion. especially to someone who is attacking me for no reason at all. but as superflyer would agree with me on, we arent allowed to disagree here, everyone has to love eachother.

flyermaniaa90

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Lets find a solution to our goalie and defense without pronger...will be fine...GO FLYERS!!! Kerr is wrong...lol

flyermaniaa90

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
...I Agree we dont have to agree??? that sounds funny...Keeping it real is what will make this site last...opinions respected even if kerr is wrong...lol

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anybody says they would not trade a 34 year old player who has been ass this year for a young stud dman then they are high

TimKerrRules#12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
no not at all actually. every player has a price that they can be traded for as evidenced this offseason. the only player on this team that is "untouchable" is claude giroux.

So now u are a Gm. Playoff performers are hard to find and has he not proved what he`s worth. If a any trade blows Holgrens mind yeah u do it, but come on, he is close to G as an untouchable just for his playoff performances.

flyermaniaa90

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Kerr...first we have to get to the playoffs...lol...my brother...teams want value...unproven...schenn...jvr...GREAT PLAYOFF RUN...playoff performer...does he as a gm...float your boat...really...or brier...

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
So now u are a Gm. Playoff performers are hard to find and has he not proved what he`s worth. If a any trade blows Holgrens mind yeah u do it, but come on, he is close to G as an untouchable just for his playoff performances.

:crazy:

recon

FLYERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lol

TimKerrRules#12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Are we talking hypathedicals or for real, who is gonna give a young stud for Briere, seriously, yes he is 34, is Lidstrom not 39, Recchi not 40 last year, so no old guys can`t win championships, and what about Selanne who is playing great, you can`t replace playoff performers thats all I`m saying