• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Could briere be on the block...

4thstreet

You should pay me for being here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,850.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF?have I been missing here.

Flyer on Flyer hate-that's just not right.
I don't expect everyone to agree with my comments,but personal comments about intellect,family,etc...are not cool IMO.

Just my 2 cents-If Gretzky can get traded,then anyone can.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF?have I been missing here.

Flyer on Flyer hate-that's just not right.
I don't expect everyone to agree with my comments,but personal comments about intellect,family,etc...are not cool IMO.

Just my 2 cents-If Gretzky can get traded,then anyone can.

JVR needs to go before anyone, i hope it's today.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JVR needs to go before anyone, i hope it's today.

they need to do something about him (even though he actually played alright yesterday).. if he's hurt, shut him down.. put rinaldo in and have harry Z or coots move up.. i dont understand why they keep putting him in the lineup when he's hurt and isn't producing.. the team isn't going to collapse if he doesn't play

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they need to do something about him (even though he actually played alright yesterday).. if he's hurt, shut him down.. put rinaldo in and have harry Z or coots move up.. i dont understand why they keep putting him in the lineup when he's hurt and isn't producing.. the team isn't going to collapse if he doesn't play

I dont really mind that he isnt producing points right now because i know he could the thing that gets me is he wont check anyone wont go into corners wont get into scrums and he's giant. he is the biggest puss the flyers ever had on the team.

4thstreet

You should pay me for being here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,850.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont really mind that he isnt producing points right now because i know he could the thing that gets me is he wont check anyone wont go into corners wont get into scrums and he's giant. he is the biggest puss the flyers ever had on the team.
Good post

JVR,Lilja,Walker,and at times Coburn dissapoint me to no end with their lack of physical play.Do these guys know checking is allowed?

As for the "biggest puss ever" comment,I would suggest that for a new thread. lol
I,m not getting into nominees,that isn't right.

flyermaniaa90

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I agree with you guys...JVR a major dissapointment...but really does he carry good trade value...teams are seeing the same thing we are... as far as walker and lilja back there neither have trade value just fill caps...after all they already waived Lilja to the minor league club...Its important the Flyers make a move soon...

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with you guys...JVR a major dissapointment...but really does he carry good trade value...teams are seeing the same thing we are... as far as walker and lilja back there neither have trade value just fill caps...after all they already waived Lilja to the minor league club...Its important the Flyers make a move soon...

This is exactly the reason i want him gone now while there are some teams out there that think he's still wotrth something, if we keep him around unless he pulls a 360 like Hartnell he is a huge waste of a number 2 pick. JVR might even be worth anything if he would just hit somebody or go fight in the corners or get into a scrum he doesnt do anything out there.

flyermaniaa90

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Lags...im with you my brother...but may have more value if he gets hot...perhaps this time on the first line will get him going then when he is rolling and jagr gets back...Trade his sorry ass...he is and bryz are dragging this team down...:ballchain:

flyermaniaa90

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Jesus christ whats with my reps...some of you suns a bitches rep me...lol...my post are going to pass my reps numbers son...lol

recon

FLYERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
recon4365
I find your lack of English expertise insulting...recon...opinions differences are one thing personal attacks...come on...
seriously guys...

Last edited by a moderator:

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lags...im with you my brother...but may have more value if he gets hot...perhaps this time on the first line will get him going then when he is rolling and jagr gets back...Trade his sorry ass...he is and bryz are dragging this team down...:ballchain:

Im good with that but i keep waiting for him to get hot and he is getting worse. If he could get hot i would be happy and maybe he would be worth something but the glaring holes in his game mainly bing a huge puss is killing me. The guy is huge please check someone anyone.