• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Commish Applause Is Needed

DUB

Once A Champ, Always A Champ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To all the fantasy football league Commissioners out there this time of year DUB has this to say, "the grind is a thankless duty but don't allow feelings to affect the fantasy new season joy!"

Meaning, as you grind to get league payments, league gifts, draft time, draft order, improve upon league mistakes from a season ago, the complaints, the crying... and on and on... Just remember you may not hear the owner's words of thanks, I love you, we appreciate all you do, will you marry me... often or ever.

But just know the glow of the smiles and rivals you create for the next 4 months tells the fulling story of a league's Commish glory.

The grind is on but only a Commish can make the impossible possible during fantasy football beers, tears, and cheers! DUB is proud of you!!!! Make this year the league's greatest experience!

-DUB-
Fellow long time Commish.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meaning, as you grind to get... league gifts
:scratch: never bought or received a league gift in 18 years of fantasy football.
Is this a thing?

Reactions: DUB

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just shut up and make sure the draft runs smoothly...

DUB

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And since the site won't let me edit in thread I made... the word is suppose to say FULFILLING not fulling LOL!

@averagejoe WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In my 12 man money league I buy gifts (multiple) per year. Many custom gifts too. Avg. around 380-500 bucks a season on gifts. But DUB is also just a special guy all around like that... haahhaah

@Roy Munson that needs to be a t-shirt!!! hahahah

-DUB-

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:clap:

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck all of you shady commishes that rip off your "friends and cousins" in trades whom all suck, while the 5 guys I know in the league dominate the top of the league every year.

My keepers have been Gurley, Julio and Brady so yeah I'm still here dominating your shitty league.

Thanks for posting a thread I could put that in.:suds:

My other commish is a fucking boss. League runs consistently smooth as fuck. Props to that one.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck all of you shady commishes that rip off your "friends and cousins" in trades whom all suck, while the 5 guys I know in the league dominate the top of the league every year.

My keepers have been Gurley, Julio and Brady so yeah I'm still here dominating your shitty league.

Thanks for posting a thread I could put that in.:suds:

My other commish is a fucking boss. League runs consistently smooth as fuck. Props to that one.

If you are in a league with a shady commish, maybe you need to be in one less league from year to year.

:noidea:

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are in a league with a shady commish, maybe you need to be in one less league from year to year.

:noidea:
I've considered but,

My keepers are Gurley, julio, green.

4 of the guys are real good friends as well so it's been fun despite the shady behavior.

And maybe most importantly we do a live in person draft.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've considered but,

My keepers are Gurley, julio, green.

4 of the guys are real good friends as well so it's been fun despite the shady behavior.

And maybe most importantly we do a live in person draft.
Maybe you should call the commish out and make rules to prevent his shady behavior? I just know that I don't have the time or the patience to deal with that kind of stuff. Especially if there is money involved. I have been in leagues where something questionable goes down and I would say something, then if nothing happened, I would just leave the league after the season.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you should call the commish out and make rules to prevent his shady behavior? I just know that I don't have the time or the patience to deal with that kind of stuff. Especially if there is money involved. I have been in leagues where something questionable goes down and I would say something, then if nothing happened, I would just leave the league after the season.

I've called him out often. It has very little impact. The rest of these guys just don't really give a fuck.

Last season he traded for a 2nd round pick this year with a guy that just quit the league. But to get 3 new owners he's giving them all a keeper draft from the 3 rosters and their full picks. So he added a pick for himself at the end of the 2nd round to make up for the one that went back to the other team. Apparently I'm the only one that has a problem with this.

DUB

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@eaglesnut beer cheers right back at you! Welcome. Owners quickly know the good from the bad Commish. You truly know the difference hahaha! Keep kicking ass and point out shady shit!

@femurov I'm with you.... few call outs and no changes...boom as an owner I'm gone. I put time, effort, money on the line and no need for that b.s.!

-DUB-

DUB

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@averagejoe here is some custom league gear... see hats, shirts, trophies.... also do custom owner favorite nfl team items... smaller stuff like custom flasks, magnets, mouse pad...etc... This season (our 13th) is new custom shirts (not cheap crap either, these are high grade fishing spf, good material shirts.) Also getting golf tees, balls, and nfl item.

The best team owners put in time, money, effort, and love the league. A great Commish shows the love back (even when the love the owners show is only in the form of bitching!! ahahah)

-DUB-

Attachments

• 151.jpg
    151.jpg
    374 KB · Views: 1