• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: commies vs texans no eggs this week eh boys

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit fine ... the penalty for a face mask is 15 yards. There is no proof that the face mask caused an injury, could have been Ridgeway. Besides getting rid of Snyder this kind of bullshit from the NFL needs to be corrected.
The injury was caused by a hustling Ridgeway who caused the fumble and all his weight was on Goddert when he went down on his shoulder. Davis had nothing to do with that. The fine is just like today's NFL officiating, AWFUL!!!

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhhhhtttttttt.

Kinda like how wentz shouldnt have missed three straight passes from the three versus the titans, then thrown an int.

Coulda shoulda woulda.

no doubt Wentz made a bad read in the titans game. Are you really defensing the pass to Thomas for a possible TD? Dude, we played the worst team in the league and got one offensive TD. You dont see anything wrong with that???

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i made money. did you put the bet in?? Vegas had us -3 against the worst team in the league. I wonder why?? lol
If you watched the game then you can answer your own question. We are who we are and that's evident. Just enjoy the wins from your favorite team and see where this goes. I think all who post here understand our limitations as a team. We all also see the strides the team is making in other areas as well. Guys are getting better each game and its fun to watch.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you watched the game then you can answer your own question. We are who we are and that's evident. Just enjoy the wins from your favorite team and see where this goes. I think all who post here understand our limitations as a team. We all also see the strides the team is making in other areas as well. Guys are getting better each game and its fun to watch.
we need a qb , a guy with falco mobility and wince arm (howell?) with all the leadership things that come with it

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

no doubt. did you bet?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No unfortnately they burned me in weeks 2-5 so I stopped since I had zero confidence in them.
oh man. The way I looked at it was Hou was the worst team in the league. For -3, I had to do it. I made the over bet at 7.5 in the summer. You gotta love vegas we beat hte best team in the league the previous week then we open up as a 3-point favorite against the worst team in the league. lol. I wished i put more down.