• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Commanders News thread

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My dad was a printer which is why we ended up in DC, we moved because he took a job with the Government Printing Office.
great grandad owned a local printung company.my dad worked for him till he sold it and then for the guy who bought it.smaretst man I ever knew.he did geometry in his head.my sister,s death brought his on.only time I saw him cry.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
great grandad owned a local printung company.my dad worked for him till he sold it and then for the guy who bought it.smaretst man I ever knew.he did geometry in his head.my sister,s death brought his on.only time I saw him cry.
My dad took typesetting on the Linotype in HS. He married my mom when he was 18 and she was 17. Good thing he took those classes. LOL

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like that they do this. It isn't likely to they'll find anyone but it gives these kids a shot at least. They work their ass off to get this far.
Disagree on that hell Beanie Bishop would easily be our best corner if we got him

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disagree on that hell Beanie Bishop would easily be our best corner if we got him
What are you disagreeing on, the fact that I like that they gives these guys a one day try out? This has been going on for years. BTW that is how they got Herb Mul-key if memory serves.

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are you disagreeing on, the fact that I like that they gives these guys a one day try out? This has been going on for years. BTW that is how they got Herb Mul-key if memory serves.
you said they wouldn't find a spot here and there are a few that would be better than what we currently have on the roster

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still can't believe people here wanted Rivera back and thought he was doing a good job.

Forbes was a bad pick and I am not going to support it just because the commanders drafted him.

I stopped arguing with Dean because I don't believe a pick needs to be supported and justified just because Rivera or the team drafted him. If the player works out, great, but if they don't, it's absurd to do mental gymnastics in order to make yourself feel better about it.

Bad picks happen all the time. It's OK to admit that a pick was bad or that the previous GM was terrible.

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still can't believe people here wanted Rivera back and thought he was doing a good job.

Forbes was a bad pick and I am not going to support it just because the commanders drafted him.

I stopped arguing with Dean because I don't believe a pick needs to be supported and justified just because Rivera or the team drafted him. If the player works out, great, but if they don't, it's absurd to do mental gymnastics in order to make yourself feel better about it.

Bad picks happen all the time. It's OK to admit that a pick was bad or that the previous GM was terrible.
I said the night we drafted him it was a bad pick