• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Come onnnnn, Vikings!

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got some updates from my contacts in Minneapolis and from what I've gathered, the weather is going to play right into the hands of the victorious Vikings. Sorry Seattle, but super cold weather isn't your style, but losing will be stylish enough.

You'll be here to eat crow if you're wrong, correct?

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got some updates from my contacts in Minneapolis and from what I've gathered, the weather is going to play right into the hands of the victorious Vikings. Sorry Seattle, but super cold weather isn't your style, but losing will be stylish enough.

Yeah, the zero degree temperature is going to feel just like home for the dome team.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they havent been a dome team the last 2 seasons ... and they practice in the weather daily from what I understand

Wanna tell me the last time it was 10 degrees in Minnesota during Vikings practice?

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you should go to the game 70 bucks a ticket from what I hear on the radio (Wcco)
They have a contest on the local radio station here to win tickets/travel/etc to the game. I won't even enter it. Who the fuck wants to freeze their ass of in a college stadium in the era of big screen HD TV's in our own comfortable homes?

I love all of the vik fans and others that feel the weather is going to massive impact Seattle and not the other team. Both are going to be battling the very same elements. Neither has played a game in conditions this cold. Both centers and QB's will be dealing with it. Both will be pushing their running game with guys who know what they are doing.

No one can possibly know who it will impact most until the game happens. Bad snaps, fumble, bad exchange at the mesh, less touch on even short passes. Could have some impact on either/both. There is zero chance any of you can see into the future and know which side gets the worst of it.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minnesota made a mistake beating GB. They could have played GB in the wild card round and did that to them. Instead, they will settle for one and done and if they did get by, they will not have another close one with Arizona, which was a result of three days rest on top of two road games compared to Minnesota's home blowout loss. I wonder though if GB realized this and thought long term they had a better shot at beating Washington than beating Minnesota twice.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minnesota made a mistake beating GB. They could have played GB in the wild card round and did that to them. Instead, they will settle for one and done and if they did get by, they will not have another close one with Arizona, which was a result of three days rest on top of two road games compared to Minnesota's home blowout loss. I wonder though if GB realized this and thought long term they had a better shot at beating Washington than beating Minnesota twice.
Can't picture any HC in the NFL not preferring to win and have at least one game. And even if they did have that fleeting thought, sharing with their team and asking them to give less than 100%? No chance.

The road to the SB isn't easier going through Washington. You still have the potential to face both Arizona and Carolina or sub in Seattle either path you take.

You take the home game 100% of the time. Can't win 3 if you don't start with one.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have a contest on the local radio station here to win tickets/travel/etc to the game. I won't even enter it. Who the fuck wants to freeze their ass of in a college stadium in the era of big screen HD TV's in our own comfortable homes?

my son in law wanted to take me to the game .. I work out in this weather there aint no way im gonna sit there in a stadium on my day off and freeze my ass off I do that all week at work ... not on my day off it aint happening

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? It was less than 24 hours ago in this same thread and you can't figure it out? Maybe that's my cue to cut bait...

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If there would have been a rematch with the Vikes this weekend I was in line to get tickets but I am glad they are in DC playing the Redskins I have been to enough cold games below 0 degrees.

Making a few assumptions I have already bought a ticket to AZ for $150 including parking pass. Just need to have the Seahawks and Packers win. If Vikes win or Packers lose I have a week to sell it for more than I payed for it.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't picture any HC in the NFL not preferring to win and have at least one game. And even if they did have that fleeting thought, sharing with their team and asking them to give less than 100%? No chance.

The road to the SB isn't easier going through Washington. You still have the potential to face both Arizona and Carolina or sub in Seattle either path you take.

You take the home game 100% of the time. Can't win 3 if you don't start with one.

If the Pack was trying to lose they did a pretty good job of hiding it in the flurry to catch up and tie the game at the end.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there anybody more full of shit on these boards than this guy. :L If Seattle wins he will be mia. There's a guaranteed lock bet for you.

Que the AZ trolling handiman.