• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Come onnnnn, Vikings!

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats what they are forecasting.. with the wind chill it will be in the negatives

Yup. Fuck it. I'm going.

This way if we lose I can just go out freezing to death right there at the stadium.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's gonna be 0 degrees out there!!

Possibly into the negs.

Yep. Likely going to make the list of the top 10 coldest games played in the entire history of the league. Perfect way to close the door on outdoor pro football in the state.

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Likely going to make the list of the top 10 coldest games played in the entire history of the league. Perfect way to close the door on outdoor pro football in the state.

If the Vikes win, I'll really be bitching about them having a roof on the new stadium.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But none of them have said anything remotely close to "we might not win this game."
Not true. FlyerHawk could only guarantee that Seattle wont get blown out.
That means, the Seahawks could lose but wont get blown out.
I think Seattle has the better team. #1 D in points allowed for 4 straight years. The O is clicking like nobody's bizness.
Also, Seattle could lose this game. It happened 6 times this year and 3 times at home. They also have their mojo back-`cept for the damn Rams.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
still have to play the game is my point . .. and there is an old phrase "act like you have been there before" .. cause not one of us knows what is going to happen on sunday after the first whistle blows ..haven't you learned anything from last year in that super bowl loss ? anything can happen.. lets play the game before we crown a winner because the regular season doesnt count right now and every team in the playoffs are 0-0 at this point .. most teams in the playoffs will be playing like there is no tomorrow cause if they lose there is no tomorrow ..if the vikes do win on sunday I'm going to laugh my ass off and troll the shit out you
Well that's an awfully long-winded way to say "any given Sunday" which is the case in every single game, and therefore doesn't count as analysis.

If you're not going to put your opinion out there, I really don't give a shit what you say to me after the game no matter what happens.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This will actually be the 1st really cold game on the college stadium field since the Vikes moved in. It will be interesting to see how the field holds up. The Vikes had to install a couple million dollar heating surface underneath the field before moving in for just this reason. But no way to tell how well it will perform.

This is going to be a real interesting game. I obviously like our chances because I'm a homer but anything can happen. Talking about zero degrees game time. Going to be brutal. Lynch is close to ready but I'd just as soon see them roll the dice with what they have vs. throwing a guy who's just coming back into those conditions. Anyway, good luck. The Seahawks turned around the season and is making it entertaining for me.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that's an awfully long-winded way to say "any given Sunday" which is the case in every single game, and therefore doesn't count as analysis.

If you're not going to put your opinion out there, I really don't give a shit what you say to me after the game no matter what happens.

Is my position clear?

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawk haters need to face facts, if the vikings are going to win this game they are going to need special teams to score and defense to score. bridgewater just does not have what it takes to beat this defense, he didnt have enough to beat the pathetic green bay defense either.

it will be a stunning upset if the vikings win.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is my position clear?
Oh, I suppose, as in I know you're a Seattle hater. Not tracking what your specific thoughts are on the game, though I'm sure you'll pick the Vikings as long as there's nothing riding on it. Am I close?

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I suppose, as in I know you're a Seattle hater. Not tracking what your specific thoughts are on the game, though I'm sure you'll pick the Vikings as long as there's nothing riding on it. Am I close?

The fate of the free world doesn't hang on what you have to say either...

But since you seemed to be taking names and wanting to kick ass afterwards I'd feed you.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawk haters need to face facts, if the vikings are going to win this game they are going to need special teams to score and defense to score. bridgewater just does not have what it takes to beat this defense, he didnt have enough to beat the pathetic green bay defense either.

I'm 100% ready to be stunned.

Maybe the Wee One will stretch a run instead of going down like a 2 bit hoor....

Heck, I'll settle for a Vikings win.

Last time I wanted that, a guy named Francis was the QB.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fate of the free world doesn't hang on what you have to say either...

But since you seemed to be taking names and wanting to kick ass afterwards I'd feed you.
Ummm ok.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got some updates from my contacts in Minneapolis and from what I've gathered, the weather is going to play right into the hands of the victorious Vikings. Sorry Seattle, but super cold weather isn't your style, but losing will be stylish enough.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

take her easy tough guy

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Are you sure Bevel wont screw it up?

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this is a first on the Hoop a thread with Vikings in title and it has over 200 posts