• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Colorado D Coordinator moving to Oregon

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets Add Joey Harrington,

do we have to?

Gagh!

hqdefault.jpg

Joey Blue Skies and Matt Millen.... the worst era in Detroit Lions history.... and that's really shitty!

millen-and-joeyblueskies1.jpg

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As @trojanfan12 pointed out, paybacks are a real bitch. Maybe you all shouldn't have ran your fucking mouths so bad when your team was on a roll. I bumped and pointed out where you routinely took craps on the huskies on their team board before there were even many of us here.

Whatever flack you and your crew are taking now is MORE than fully deserved and even non UW fans have been pointing it out.

Buck up and take it butter cup. Or don't dish it out next time your team wins something.
Hello fellow Ducks - kinda have to agree with Wiz. UW program was at the lowest point in college football history - 0-12 season it cannot get any worse. Losing 12 years in a row to their rival, probably will never see that again on either side. We reminded them of that and still do. Take our lumps we deserve it.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hello fellow Ducks - kinda have to agree with Wiz. UW program was at the lowest point in college football history - 0-12 season it cannot get any worse. Losing 12 years in a row to their rival, probably will never see that again on either side. We reminded them of that and still do. Take our lumps we deserve it.
A few of you take it well and sometimes have fun with it. That's how it should be. Hell, I troll oly, but have a hard time really taunting him because he doesn't roll like that.

It's not like we are off the hook now as it is. It's just now the fans of the more national teams telling us we don't belong up on the porch with their teams. And of course we would much rather have that than being irrelevant and ignored.

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A few of you take it well and sometimes have fun with it. That's how it should be. Hell, I troll oly, but have a hard time really taunting him because he doesn't roll like that.

It's not like we are off the hook now as it is. It's just now the fans of the more national teams telling us we don't belong up on the porch with their teams. And of course we would much rather have that than being irrelevant and ignored.
I do think Bama wins the game but it will be much closer than most think. UW is close to as balanced as it gets. Huskies will show the nation they belong.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do think Bama wins the game but it will be much closer than most think. UW is close to as balanced as it gets. Huskies will show the nation they belong.
I have no idea, and really no one can. I think our D will do a good job against their offense, but they have one of the top front 7 maybe of all time. They feast on turnovers with 14 TD's coming from their defense or special teams in the regular season. I could see Browning throwing a pick or two under pressure and when you give them short fields all bets are off.

This is all a bonus to us. I have no nerves at all. Entirely calm. Basically no one expected us to be at this point this year. Most thought MAYBE we could reach something close to this in a year or two more. Young team with almost no seniors on the offense and still just the 3rd year of Petersen bringing in his kind of kids.

UW could be blown out. Might happen. Maybe they don't turn it over and make a game out of it. Either way it's all just icing to be on this stage at this point in the rebuilding of this program. A great chance for those kids to get this level of experience and this taste of the big stage.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As @trojanfan12 pointed out, paybacks are a real bitch. Maybe you all shouldn't have ran your fucking mouths so bad when your team was on a roll. I bumped and pointed out where you routinely took craps on the huskies on their team board before there were even many of us here.

Whatever flack you and your crew are taking now is MORE than fully deserved and even non UW fans have been pointing it out.

Buck up and take it butter cup. Or don't dish it out next time your team wins something.

Holy Shit!! Oregon won something? :shocked:

When did that happen? :noidea: