• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk VI: The Undiscovered Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't he have to say these things on the stand? And no lawyer of his is letting him get on the stand in any of these criminal trials right?

I doubt there's some prosecutor in GA watching this like "OMG he just said basically what we already have him recorded on the phone saying" and got a boner.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Wouldn't he have to say these things on the stand? And no lawyer of his is letting him get on the stand in any of these criminal trials right?

I doubt there's some prosecutor in GA watching this like "OMG he just said basically what we already have him recorded on the phone saying" and got a boner.
he hires incompetent lawyers that he can bully (and potentially not pay).
because any decent lawyers wouldn't go near him.

i have a hope and a feeling that he would insist on taking the stand because he thinks he's smarter than the room.
it would be glorious.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he hires incompetent lawyers that he can bully (and potentially not pay).
because any decent lawyers wouldn't go near him.

i have a hope and a feeling that he would insist on taking the stand because he thinks he's smarter than the room.
it would be glorious.
Fair lol

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every clip I have seen so far of the Town Hall makes it look like a train wreck.
How a semi-literate person can still stomach this fucking turd is beyond me. No woman should be able to even think about voting for him. He displays such disgust for them

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean if you have someone over your house and show them your gun collection, tools meant for killing, thats cool and normal. But if you have someone over and show them your Fleshlight collection, even the rare Delta Burke model that took me I mean them a long time to find and they finally had to settle on a slightly used one, that's somehow odd.
Oh, I was shocked when I sold that...it was never "gently used."

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was hoping that Kaitlan Collins would just leave Trump hanging as he extended his hand for a handshake post clown show last night after he called her nasty. Tough spot she was put in by her employer although she probably wanted that spot :noidea: Who knows ... with those moron Trump slurping automotons in the audience who laughed at the sexual assault jokes all night, she may have found herself in physical danger.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was hoping that Kaitlan Collins would just leave Trump hanging as he extended his hand for a handshake post clown show last night after he called her nasty. Tough spot she was put in by her employer although she probably wanted that spot :noidea: Who knows ... with those moron Trump slurping automotons in the audience who laughed at the sexual assault jokes all night, she may have found herself in physical danger.

I will give Kaitlan Collins credit for one thing, she pushed Trump hard on the federal abortion ban question and of course he just provided a word salad without answering the question. The bottom line is that he would support a federal abortion ban because that's what his base wants.

For the rest of the night, it was just more Trump lies, deflection, and claiming to be the victim. Way to go CNN for giving this guy a national platform to spread more of his disinformation.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will give Kaitlan Collins credit for one thing, she pushed Trump hard on the federal abortion ban question and of course he just provided a word salad without answering the question. The bottom line is that he would support a federal abortion ban because that's what his base wants.

For the rest of the night, it was just more Trump lies, deflection, and claiming to be the victim. Way to go CNN for giving this guy a national platform to spread more of his disinformation.
she also pushed Trump on calling Putin a war criminal which he wouldnt do ... because thats not how you negotiate of course ... ART OF THE DEAL!!!

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't she have her "i love kissing titties" moment with old tweets of hers unearthed where she didn't like gay people?

Last edited:

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't she have her "i love kissing titties" moment with old tweets of hers unearthed where she didn't like gay people?

I did not know this and I don't have a problem with it lol

/except for the not liking gay people, they're some of the nicest people.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did not know this and I don't have a problem with it lol

/except for the not liking gay people, they're some of the nicest people.
It seems the Log Cabin Republicans unearthed them.

Now what a hypocritical group that is the Log Cabin Republicans.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems the Log Cabin Republicans unearthed them.

Now what a hypocritical group that is the Log Cabin Republicans.

You can take the gal out of Alabama, but you can't take the Alabama out of the gal.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
No woman should be able to even think about voting for him. He displays such disgust for them
or person of colo(u)r
or person who is gay or any of the other letters
or person with disabilities
or person with medical needs
or anyone who cares for any of the above.

it's just mind boggling.
I know of people who are rich enough that they outright say, that he is driving the country into a cesspool, but it will save me multimillions on my taxes. at least they are clear about their position.
the average citizen who is getting shafted by every metric other than "freedumb for mah guns" or "less freedom for other people" ... i just don't get it.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

mooger_35

my hatred for MY team clouds my judgement
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1