• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

COD ghost face cam rage quit

7NationalChampionships

SportsHoopla Top 10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking social fucking degenerates that fucking have never had fucking vagina in your life

:pound:

lel

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I laughed so fucking hard.

That guy sucks, but he is funny as hell

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's also responsible for the greatest smart phone review of all time.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWHopwKTgxQ&feature=share&list=FLUYcY-cFvTzI9GyYDNbYIxQ]FLASHLESS IPHONE 4G FAILS AS EVO KILLER - YouTube[/ame]

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL.....the guy is hilarious, he has some serious anger problems, but he's pretty funny.

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit that guy will be dead by the age of 40 from stress related gaming..

Octoberfest23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His YouTube channel is elpresador. It's the only channel I subscribe to he makes me :laugh3: on a regular basis.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. I find it hilarious how he just keeps running into a pile of guys and then wonders why he gets shot. He has no strategy. 2. He basically calls everyone campers - despite the fact that it looks like almost everyone is running around (except the few snipers).

Seems to me he's just bad at the game.

That's why I stopped playing COD though, they just kept shrinking the maps to the point where it was basically just running around frantically with little point getting shot. The snipers have no real purpose in the game as there isn't any distance that really requires sniping, they built them in almost entirely to quick scope with. That's why I like battlefield a more because a sniper actually has to play as a sniper. There are perks to being different classes and having different guns. You can't just run around with a sniper rifle getting 1 shot kills by quick scoping everyone.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. I find it hilarious how he just keeps running into a pile of guys and then wonders why he gets shot. He has no strategy. 2. He basically calls everyone campers - despite the fact that it looks like almost everyone is running around (except the few snipers).

That's why I stopped playing COD though, they just kept shrinking the maps to the point where it was basically just running around frantically with little point getting shot. The snipers have no real purpose in the game as there isn't any distance that really requires sniping, they built them in almost entirely to quick scope with. That's why I like battlefield a more because a sniper actually has to play as a sniper. There are perks to being different classes and having different guns. You can't just run around with a sniper rifle getting 1 shot kills by quick scoping everyone.

I love how everytime he just tosses a grenade first on the run and struts into the main battle area like a kamikaze pilot. Yahhh, there's some great strategy.....Real shocking he's dead within 5 seconds.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lel. Runs into the middle of the fucking map, gets shot, calls whomever shot him a camper. :pound:

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Presador does that all the time. It's an act. Does it for views.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You realize the majority of the maps in Ghosts are fucking gargantuan right?

Biggest COD maps I've ever seen.