• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coach K's Grandson gets a DUI

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why should anyone give a sh1t what a coach's grandson does? Holy fuck dude, have some shame. This should not be news and your trying to make it news is shameful. YOU are part of the what's wrong with the world today. Typical of a fucking Duke fan though.

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why should anyone give a sh1t what a coach's grandson does? Holy fuck dude, have some shame. This should not be news and your trying to make it news is shameful. YOU are part of the what's wrong with the world today. Typical of a fucking Duke fan though.

You sound like a screaming child. This post has been up since Michael Savarino, son of assistant Athletics Director Debbie Savarino, and member of the mens basketball team at Duke, was arrested for DUI. Glad you were able to read the headline. Obviously you have little comprehension or just failed to read the article. All I did was post the article. Come back and post on the NCAABB page when you've actually got something to add worthwhile.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You sound like a screaming child. This post has been up since Michael Savarino, son of assistant Athletics Director Debbie Savarino, and member of the mens basketball team at Duke, was arrested for DUI. Glad you were able to read the headline. Obviously you have little comprehension or just failed to read the article. All I did was post the article. Come back and post on the NCAABB page when you've actually got something to add worthwhile.
Whatever loser. Like I said, why should ANYONE need to know or care about what a coach's grandkid does? Holy fuck loser, get a life.

And YOU posted it. Not someone else, you didn't simply respond to someone else's post, YOU posted it. YOU are part of the problem. You are probably not an evil overlord or anything, just a regular person, so I'm just saying, be part of the solution, not part of the problem.

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever loser. Like I said, why should ANYONE need to know or care about what a coach's grandkid does? Holy fuck loser, get a life.

And YOU posted it. Not someone else, you didn't simply respond to someone else's post, YOU posted it. YOU are part of the problem. You are probably not an evil overlord or anything, just a regular person, so I'm just saying, be part of the solution, not part of the problem.

How old are you? Eleven? Ten? Idiots come in all ages.

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm an idiot or a child for having principles?

I believe you are an idiot child posting some sanctimonious diatribe from your Mom's basement. You don't know one thing about why you're posting much less about what you're posting. K's grandson is a member of Duke's team dumbass. The news he makes is Duke basketball news also. He is suspended from even sitting on the bench because of his DUI arrest. You have no fucking idea about any of that because you haven't read the article. In your case it would have been better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you're an idiot rather than opening your mouth and leaving no doubt.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe you are an idiot child posting some sanctimonious diatribe from your Mom's basement. You don't know one thing about why you're posting much less about what you're posting. K's grandson is a member of Duke's team dumbass. The news he makes is Duke basketball news also. He is suspended from even sitting on the bench because of his DUI arrest. You have no fucking idea about any of that because you haven't read the article. In your case it would have been better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you're an idiot rather than opening your mouth and leaving no doubt.
And then....crickets

I guess that's the best apology you will get from that guy douggie....

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not an idiot. My IQ is easily higher than yours. Don't live in my mother's basement, either. Own my own home. Couldn't care less whether K's grandson is a member of Duke or not, his being K's grandson should NEVER be the focus. Whoever posted this made THAT THE FOCUS. Blame them, not me. He plays college bb? That's great, he accomplished that on his own, right? Then who cares who his grandfather is? I mean, it's sort of interesting, but not relevant when it comes to the grandson's negative choices and your trying to make it out as if it is, is pathetic. Why is that relevant? Fuck you you POS, I'm a better human being than you, that's obvious, and I know it has ruffled your feathers that I have called you out for being a POS, well, deal with it, because it's FACTUAL, try to learn and better yourself you loser, you are a POS and there is no weaseling your way out of that fact. I may not have known all of the details, but my instincts were RIGHT ON. I saw a POS trying to make an issue out of something not worthy of being an issue and I called it out, and despite my not knowing all of the details, my RIGHTEOUS instincts were right on!!!

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, each time he opens his mouth proving me right.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, each time he opens his mouth proving me right.
In your own mind, maybe, and in some other losers minds as well I suppose?! But some things are just wrong whether everyone does it or not.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not an idiot. 1-My IQ is easily higher than yours.2-Don't live in my mother's basement, either. Own my own home. Couldn't care less whether K's grandson is a member of Duke or not, his being K's grandson should NEVER be the focus. Whoever posted this made THAT THE FOCUS. Blame them, not me. He plays college bb? That's great, he accomplished that on his own, right? Then who cares who his grandfather is? I mean, it's sort of interesting, but not relevant when it comes to the grandson's negative choices and your trying to make it out as if it is, is pathetic. Why is that relevant? 3-Fuck you you POS, 4-I'm a better human being than you, that's obvious, and I know it has ruffled your feathers that I have called you out 5-for being a POS, well, deal with it, because it's FACTUAL, try to learn and better yourself 6-you loser, 7-you are a POS and there is no weaseling your way out of that fact. I may not have known all of the details, but my instincts were RIGHT ON. I saw a POS trying to make an issue out of something not worthy of being an issue and I called it out, and despite my not knowing all of the details, my RIGHTEOUS instincts were right on!!!

Holy shit how old are you? Grow up. There's something seriously wrong with you.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit how old are you? Grow up. There's something seriously wrong with you.
No, there isn't, actually. But we all know you have FDS, so believe whatever you want, that is what you do.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, there isn't, actually. But we all know you have FDS, so believe whatever you want, that is what you do.

Wait a minute, who are these "we" people? You mean the voices in your limited head?