• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Clemson is here. Deal with it.

Kaplony

Be afraid.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only top 5 team with two Top 20 wins but will still be ranked #5 come Monday. But it's fine. The rest of y'all will fail.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been putting them at 4 in my rankings if that untwists your panties any. Still not a believer in their offense if they come up against a tough D. Their defense is legit

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only top 5 team with two Top 20 wins but will still be ranked #5 come Monday. But it's fine. The rest of y'all will fail.
They won't both be Top 20 wins once the updated rankings come out.

Bama also had an impressive win vs a Top 20, at the time, team and OSU and Michigan took care of business so no clear reason to move any of those 3 down. I'd be fine, personally, if Clemson moved ahead of both Georgia who does deserve to drop a couple of spots and Michigan who still hasn't beaten anyone close to Top 25 ranked. Iowa may be better than their record indicates, but I'll need at least one more if not a few more games to know that or not.

But the fan of a team in the weak ass Pac conf is right that not many believe the ACC is that tough of a conference. It might be? Time will tell. And being ranked #5 is not a bad spot to be at all with this much of the season left to play. Just win and both Bama and Georgia play each other and OSU and Michigan do as well, so if 1 or 2 of those teams gets whooped in those games while Clemson keeps winning, that should move them up to #3. Michigan also has to get by PSU in 2 weeks I believe? And both Georgia and Bama have to play Tennessee in the next month, so like I said, as long as Clemson keeps winning, they should get into the Top 4 at least, and could end up as high as #2 or maybe even #1? But they can't pull a Georgia and look bad in beating clearly inferior teams.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
K

Who should they be ranked higher than in the top 5?

They're right where they should be

foster4prez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be the first to admit I'm wildly surprised how much DJU has progressed. He was flat out awful last year. I don't think they're on Georgia or Ohio State's level but probably one of the few teams that could beat them.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
43 Pass blocking snaps 0 sacks allowed Not bad for a rookie going up against Von Miller in his first start.
FeJ_FBfUAAA5oJf.jpg