• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Chiefs @ Colts; For the Marbles this Time! Saturday- 3:25 PM (CST) NBC

NJBuckO's

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sean Smith and Lewis should go with Robinson.

NJBuckO's

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smith seems more concerned with celebrating than anything.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough loss for you guys today, losing so many key players and barely losing to Indy at their place. Nice season for KC, though I'm sure you're disappointed about today's game. Your team should be formidable again next season.

That loss is probably the most heartbreaking loss of as a fan in any sport that I watch. That was just pure torture. Atleast when they got punked in 2010 you could see it coming, but this...

NJBuckO's

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The biggest things that led to the loss were Avery going out, not getting the td on drive 2, the Mathis strip sack and the int.grounding which you absolutely cant have in that spot.

NJBuckO's

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That loss is probably the most heartbreaking loss of as a fan in any sport that I watch. That was just pure torture. Atleast when they got punked in 2010 you could see it coming, but this...

Yeah that was rough, worse than the no punt game in 2003 and maybe the elliott game. Once it got to 38 24 i knew it was goingcto be close.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When a team has several outstanding individual players on defense and they look like shit magically (And no, SOS and injuries is not even close to a valid reason for the massive uptick when it is not that far off from the Cowboys; another defense plagued with a poor scheme) I am not amused. TLDR; some definite scheme problems exist that are fixable, but if it doesn't happen, Sutton's job will be terminated promptly.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The biggest things that led to the loss were Avery going out, not getting the td on drive 2, the Mathis strip sack and the int.grounding which you absolutely cant have in that spot.

With the way Jenkins has played the past few weeks when he was on the field, I am truly not sure if losing Avery was a significant downgrade. Knile Davis even was productive and mitigated the catastrophic damage a Jamaal injury would be expected to have.

NJBuckO's

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didnt really worry about the Charles loss because of Davis..but Avery has the experience and quickness to get behind DBs.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The sad part is that this might be arguably the worst playoff loss/collapse in NFL history; this loss is epically bad.

NJBuckO's

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The sad part is that this might be arguably the worst playoff loss/collapse in NFL history; this loss is epically bad.

It almost washes away the good vibes from the year. Wouldve been easier ti take losing 24-21 in ot or something.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tied for second most, but obviously worst for KC. 32 is the record. Buffalo either won that game or lost that. There was another 28 point game, too. So, I'm calling it the third most! Screw the tie!

NJBuckO's

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our vaunted pass rush once again didn't get enough pressure.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our vaunted pass rush once again didn't get enough pressure.

It got quite a bit of pressure at times, Luck is just one squirmy dude.

Edit: That release time from Luck was absolutely brutal as well for the pass rush (more secondary problems)

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pete Grathoff @pgrathoff Chiefs=NASA "This could be the worst disaster NASA's ever faced." "With all due respect, sir, I believe this is gonna be our finest hour."

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am honestly going to lose it if someone accuses Alex of being a game manager tonight.

Me too. However, if the defense was one play better, as in stopping that last touchdown, people would refrain from that maybe. Now that he didn't win, it's back to that. They'll say that he can't win these games he can only game manage them. It bugs me because it's the defense's fault. But take some solace in the fact that if he does win one day, that'll make their statements wrong. If he doesn't win, then it was right that we had nothing to complain about.

The thing is, if he had won this game without Charles and the bad defense, then that would say a lot. Now, if KC gets some better players and they win it all, they will say that things have to be perfect for him. It is sad that one point can make that big of a difference. One play that could have been made by the defense or special teams, and that makes the quarterback better? It is a team game until someone blaims the quarterback. Only the elite are given all the credit.

So the saying that the quarterback gets too much credit or too much blame isn't true. The quarterback gets too much blame and only some quarterbacks get all the credit.