• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Checking In

element1286

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to see you over here, sloshy. The traffic isn't as high, but the quality is better, both of the posters and the message board system.

magnumo

ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sloshyklu

:third:

Let me be the third poster to welcome you to the new board. Hope you can post more than you expect.

PiratesOwnersSuck

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Yea, I signed up a year ago, but I was too lazy to move. Moving message boards is a serious business. I do like the format here much better.

Element1286..You should come over and join us in a few discussions..

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I came over too, I cant even get the espn board to work most of the time.

:peace2:

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome, Pirates fans. Most of the Steelers fans here are outside of Greater Pittsburgh, and many of us are refugees from Fox. We got tired of having our comments, and sometimes whole accounts, deleted for next to nothing. And we couldn't even mention our beloved Defensive Coordinator, without spelling his name "D!ck." Do you believe that? We couldn't spell out the name "Dick" when it was someone's actual name!

You folks will like it here.

magnumo

ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey..... another refugee

:welcome: Welcome, Parrot..... good to see you here..... it's always good to see old friends.

magnumo

ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reply to NorthCoastSteelersFan

Welcome, Pirates fans. Most of the Steelers fans here are outside of Greater Pittsburgh, and many of us are refugees from Fox. We got tired of having our comments, and sometimes whole accounts, deleted for next to nothing. And we couldn't even mention our beloved Defensive Coordinator, without spelling his name "D!ck." Do you believe that? We couldn't spell out the name "Dick" when it was someone's actual name!

You folks will like it here.

The name "Dick" was also prohibited at ESPN. There were some other pretty bad prohibitions, as well. For example.....

You couldn't write a sentence like, "The Pirates need a SS." Apparently, the software thought that a shortstop was an ass.

"SportsHoopla" was also a prohibited word. Imagine that.

At any rate, I already like it better here. Great board features, a group of high quality posters, and no dissing, slamming, and sarcasm directed at other posters. In my view, the only way this board could be better would be if it were populated by more value-adding Pirate fans.

I'm an avid Steelers' fan, as well :tea: although the Bucs are my first love.

magnumo

ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're still here..... posting in other threads.

Note to Moderators: It may be time to "un-sticky" this thread. The influx from ESPN.com is over.