• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Charles Woodson Anyone?

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, Woodson came into Dove Valley yesterday, but left town without a deal with the Broncos. I think the team is just taking it's time, as there doesn't seem to be any kind of a rush at this point. I think Woodson still ends up as a Bronco for the upcoming season.

The Broncos have done well with some older free agents in the last couple of years. They may not have always been stellar but Koppen, Leonard, Brookings, Porter, Adams and others all contributed to a great year in 2012.

I like the thought of Woodson coming aboard. The only area that the Broncos have not addressed in the draft or free agency is the safety position. I think we've got decent talent at safety, but depth and veteran leadership would be a good thing. Depth is going to be one of the most critical factors to offset regular season injuries that always occur. This team is rock solid in all three phases of the game. If we have a plan to deal with injuries that come our way, I REALLY like our chances to have a championship type of year.

It starts with crushing the Baltimore Ravens!! :lm:

Go Broncos!!

MH64

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does Tom Brady want Woodson in New England? If yes, then Megahead will make sure he ends up in Denver.

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pure specualtion on my part but I think vets like Woodson are in no hurry to sign a deal and have to report to OTA's and minicamp. Vets like him can skip it and show up for camp, especially defensive players.

One of the reasons why he, Freeney and Abraham have not signed a deal yet. Other reason may be they are holding out for better offers until the last minute.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a big fan of Mike Adams, so I think getting Woodson would be a nice pickup. The dude is a major ball hawk, could help the Broncos force more turnovers as well.

HOF-ELWAY-7

Speed Kills
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Broncos made Woodson an offer according to Rapoport. Woodson hasn't accepted, yet.