• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: CFP SEMIFINAL: Clemson (13-0) vs Ohio State (13-0) 8pm ET ESPN

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just think it's funny how many people of opposing fanbases feel the need to cheer themselves up at the expense of other teams. I can't imagine how pathetic I'd feel if I rushed to Twitter to troll Finebaum over LSU beating Alabama or coming on here and making it my life's goal to troll Georgia because they blew a massive lead to a then relatively unknown freshman QB.

I don't need to be cheered up. I was scrolling through Twitter and noticed he was replying to people. I looked at one of his tweets and the subsequent replies and got a good laugh. Was about 2 minutes of my time. If you want to feel pathetic for anyone, feel pathetic for your own fan base for actually typing some of the shit they have. Lol.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't need to be cheered up. I was scrolling through Twitter and noticed he was replying to people. I looked at one of his tweets and the subsequent replies and got a good laugh. Was about 2 minutes of my time. If you want to feel pathetic for anyone, feel pathetic for your own fan base for actually typing some of the shit they have. Lol.

I can promise you that very few of the fans taunting Herbstreit are Clemson fans.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the crew said they made the wrong call overturned the fumble for a TD.

Thank you for that. Even with all the mistakes Ohio St made and refs missed calls Ohio St STILL should have won. Thank you refs for blowing one of the biggest calls of the season. What a fucking joke

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the crew said they made the wrong call overturned the fumble for a TD.

Thank you for that. Even with all the mistakes Ohio St made and refs missed calls Ohio St STILL should have won. Thank you refs for blowing one of the biggest calls of the season. What a fucking joke

As I said had it been called incomplete on the field Id have no issue. I'm failing to see the indisputable evidence that overturned the call on the field. Feels like crews are completely forgetting that part of the equation

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sleep just fine, thanks. Notice you didn't care to refute what was posted.
No need to when it is not going to change anything but credit to the OSU faithful for pulling all-nighters breaking down ref film in slow-mo. Have to admire the dedication :clap:

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They done messed up, why wake up a sleeping monster?

"They think they had all the momentum, so I was like, 'All right, I'm just going to pop up, I'm going to run it off,'" he said. "And I was pissed, too, because I thought we were punting, and then it turns out they called targeting and we got a chance to go back out there and we finished and scored on that drive. But I was just like, man, from then on, they thought they had knocked me out. I had a different kind of edge when I got up.

Lawrence: Targeting hit spurred Clemson's rally

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can definitely appreciate him taking that hit and making a positive out of it. Dude is a baller

All that said he definitely didn't just pop back up lol
Pop back up? I thought he was auditioning for the English Premier League.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sunshine flopped like a mofo
It's the only reason targeting was actually called. There's incidental helmet contact all the time. The lesson learned is that you just have to act like you were hit with a sledgehammer so the officials cut you a break.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just think it's funny how many people of opposing fanbases feel the need to cheer themselves up at the expense of other teams. I can't imagine how pathetic I'd feel if I rushed to Twitter to troll Finebaum over LSU beating Alabama or coming on here and making it my life's goal to troll Georgia because they blew a massive lead to a then relatively unknown freshman QB.
Yep....keep saying how glad I am my team is not so irrelevant all I have as far as CFB season is trolling fans of successful teams. That has to suck.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the only reason targeting was actually called. There's incidental helmet contact all the time. The lesson learned is that you just have to act like you were hit with a sledgehammer so the officials cut you a break.
Did you see the play where Dobbins hurt his ankle? after blown dead a Clemson player comes in and nails Dobbins in the head with the crown of his helmet.

I'll try to repost.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No need to when it is not going to change anything but credit to the OSU faithful for pulling all-nighters breaking down ref film in slow-mo. Have to admire the dedication :clap:
What about the faithful of fans from alsoran teams who didn't sniff the CFP?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you see the play where Dobbins hurt his ankle? after blown dead a Clemson player comes in and nails Dobbins in the head with the crown of his helmet.

I'll try to repost.
Here's what you were talking about.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep...even worse than the Hit to TL. No call.
It was sure as hell more blatant. Just one of many. Oh well, we'll be back in the CFP next year and get our chance at redemption.

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's what you were talking about.

Yea but Dobbins isnt golden boy QB who rolled around on the ground favoring being hurt

The main issue with the "rule" is the consistency in which its enforced.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea but Dobbins isnt golden boy QB who rolled around on the ground favoring being hurt

The main issue with the "rule" is the consistency in which its enforced.
100% this. I posted a gif earlier of three instances yesterday; two where targeting actually occurred and no penalty was called, and one where it was shoulder to shoulder and it was called and the kid was ejected. It's beyond fucked up how poorly this penalty is being implemented.