• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cavs Brooklyn Pick

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
feeling pretty good about the Bucks

the d-line is supposed to be "legendary" good. --like one of the best d-lines in college football history good.

Barret is in like his 4th year as a starter- or it sure seems like it--- but he doesnt look much different than freshman year Barret- which is a little disappointing.

I've never seen Barrett as an NFL draft pick. He sure has had his ups & downs as a college QB though. Hopefully he has a season similar to 2014. I don't see that happening though, he just doesn't have that kind of talent around him this season. Of course I want him to have a damn good season of course.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My thoughts exactly. I think Drummond would do ok against Pachulia.

But, he is only playing Pachulia for like 12 minutes. If that. All the while getting exposed on pick and roll.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But, he is only playing Pachulia for like 12 minutes. If that. All the while getting exposed on pick and roll.
Pachulia is averaging 18 minutes a game. I think the two of them can impact the game equally. Drummond is going to need to get better at defending pick & rolls eventually if he wants to be considered a premier defender.