• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Cards @ Seahawks - Sunday 2:05pm MST - 4:05pm EDT On FOX

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Wilson is taking advantage of a worn out defense. He is so elite.

I know someone said I'd be banned, but get off this.

Seattle has played nearly all season without their all pro SS, center, left tackle, Lynch is banged up, Harvin was traded/went mental, ENTIRE LB crew out, Maxwell/Lane/Simon (3/4 starting corners out), as well as a ton of other lineman. The 3rd and 4th TE string are starting.

And you're whining about a worn out D and beat up team? Give me a break.

I guess I'll get banned now, since every forum spare Seattle's has 'that' moderator, despite Seattle forums welcoming this kind of chat 24/7.

Whatever. Ban well deserved I guess.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PpIFMcn.gif

uwdawgfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 35.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game....see you in few weeks. Be there a few days early.... Any golf courses in Arizona? :suds:

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seattle has played nearly all season without their all pro SS, center, left tackle, Lynch is banged up, Harvin was traded/went mental, ENTIRE LB crew out, Maxwell/Lane/Simon (3/4 starting corners out), as well as a ton of other lineman. The 3rd and 4th TE string are starting.

I guess I'll get banned now, since every forum spare Seattle's has 'that' moderator, despite Seattle forums welcoming this kind of chat 24/7.

You're bringing up injuries to Cardinal's fans?Shut the fuck up.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL very average ... What does that say about you guy's ? You got beat up by and average team ? :suds:

Idiotic post. This was a playoff game for you. We were playing with house money with backups at several skill positions.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Haha. Cute story buddy. We won't miss you if you get banned, but I don't think this will do it.

He was saying the defense was worn down from being on the field practically the entire game since the offense couldn't stay on the field. Reading comprehension must not be a strength of yours.

But since you want to talk injuries why not talk about our starting QB, top receiver, best two defensive players, punter, and 4 other key starters from our defense all being out for the year (besides Fitz)

:bawling::bawling::bawling:

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idiotic post. This was a playoff game for you. We were playing with house money with backups at several skill positions.

Maybe your post was a little idiotic... Don't ya think ?

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL... If you didn't have your starting QB, where would you be?

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe your post was a little idiotic... Don't ya think ?

How? You were playing at home, the majority of your starting field position was on the Cardinal side of the field, we were missing our number one playmaker and our starting QB. With all those factors, you managed 19 points.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're bringing up injuries to Cardinal's fans?Shut the fuck up.

LOL true... We've been beat up, but so has the entire NFC West actually... No one is gonna feel sorry for us or you guy's ...

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How? You were playing at home, the majority of your starting field position was on the Cardinal side of the field, we were missing our number one playmaker and our starting QB. With all those factors, you managed 19 points.

Yeah but common man ... You guy's are still a tough defense and it's not like anything was given ... Even if you guy's had Fitz it was still gonna be a tough day for either offense to get the ball moving...Seattle and AZ both have elite defenses.... Stanton is the one area where it might hurt you guy's down the stretch ...

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but common man ... You guy's are still a tough defense and it's not like anything was given ... Even if you guy's had Fitz it was still gonna be a tough day for either offense to get the ball moving...Seattle and AZ both have elite defenses.... Stanton is the one area where it might hurt you guy's down the stretch ...

I agree. :suds:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys...if you love defense this was a hell of a game. See you guys week 16, should be a good one!

sunsguns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No worries ...... Zona will beat SEA in The Toaster just like they have everyone else. Larry won't be on the sideline, the sold-out house will be AMPed and Cards will want revenge.

ARIZONA 20
SEATTLE 7