• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cards at Eagles game thread

WIZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradford is really playing well lately. I'm starting to think he's the future here.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a good day for Eagle fans. We were not competitive. Chip punished Murray at the teams expense. IMO.

L.Freamon

Formerly FWFW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradford is really playing well lately. I'm starting to think he's the future here.
Oh he's better...but he's not leading very many scoring drives though. That matters too, if you want to win games.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People bitching about officiating in a blowout? Are you kidding me? The Cardinals are in a different class than the Eagles. The blowout had nothing to do with officiating. The better team won. End of story.

DutchBird

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh he's better...but he's not leading very many scoring drives though. That matters too, if you want to win games.

Yeah, that would have been nice - but with how the rest of the offense played last night, only Tom Brady or old Peyton Manning would have had a chance.

mannyz

The Real Batman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with wiz. Bradford may be the guy going forward. I don't think he resigns with the Eagles. I think he will end up in Denver, possibly Dallas, maybe Houston.

DutchBird

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with wiz. Bradford may be the guy going forward. I don't think he resigns with the Eagles. I think he will end up in Denver, possibly Dallas, maybe Houston.

I think Chip will franchize Bradford is needs be. Simply put, he cannot afford it to let Bradford go. A big part of the offense (and indeed of the Eagles as a whole) has been the constant revolving door at the QB position since McNabb left. IIRC there is no team in the league that has had the instability at QB that the Eagles have had over the past five seasons.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver doesn't want Bradford. They are going with Osweiler as their starting QB.
Dallas has Romo coming back + Kellen Moore as the backup.
Houston will be drafting a QB in the 1st or 2nd round, perhaps Hackenberg.
Cleveland is the most likely team offering huge dollars to take him away from the Eagles.
If Chip adds studs to the OL, Bradford will want to stay here.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The problem I have with this is that you think all the offensive woes is Bradfords fault. Have you forgot the talent he has around him. Bradford has been playing very well. He had to make a lot of throws into very tight windows and has done a great job doing so. He had drops again yesterday. The turnovers killed this team last night.
I see the potential as long as CK the GM does not fuck up the off season. This is his make or break off season.

I also think that Billy Davis is a huge liability. I believe the Eagles have top 5 defense talent and he is fucking it up.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish that they would give playing time to Trey Burton. He has good hands, and pretty good speed. I'd like to see them put him in the slot, and move Matthews outside.

L.Freamon

Formerly FWFW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem I have with this is that you think all the offensive woes is Bradfords fault.
No i don't. I know Chip screwed up the talent on the O taking it from top 5 down to pedestrian. But that's the same excuses Bradford had in St.L

I've acknowledged Bradfords improved play. But he's a joe that apparently needs world class talent around him to be consistently successful.