• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Cardinals @ Eagles

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
another bad throw by carson

Scorpion14

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peterson letting that punt sail over his head was huge. I have no idea why he did that but instead of good field position it gave us bad field position. Since then the game has been all about that.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cards pull within 3 with almost 5 minutes left. not over yet.

DweeberAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 928.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A TD for a Win... FG for a tie. Pretty deep back but... gotta get this game.

BamaCards1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cards got hosed simple as that!

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, no bias there...

I can live with the non-interference call on 4th down, but that "holding" is completely bogus. TE that engages in a chip block at the line of scrimmage does not get that call, EVER! Total BS.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good win for the refs

Ya know, the Cardinals had their chances in what was a great game. I just cant stand when the Refs determine the outcome. The Eagles played well and probably should have won, but don't ruin a great game with questionable calls late in the 4th.

Scorpion14

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Terrible calls at the end of the game. They gave Foles a bail out on his interception. The one on the Eagles final possession was a joke. On our final possession though Floyd was being tackled before the ball even got there and no flag.

Then the truth is the east coast is responsible for the majority of corruption and fraud coming out of this country. Philadelphia isn't far from the hub of corruption Washington DC.

Bottom line we played a bad game and probably deserved to lose but the officiating at the end was pathetic.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nuts and bolts, we got fucked hardcore by the refs! Fucking terrible officiating!

sunsguns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WORST call of the game was when the ref calls defensive holding on the opposite side of the field AFTER Peterson intercepts the ball.....I almost punched my TV !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Refs were obviously paid-off. They didn't even hide it well.

sunsguns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Refs gift-wrapped the win for the Eagles .... only an utter moron would deny that!

sunsguns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To those who say we didn't deserve to win, I say YES WE DID! After falling into a hole, the Cards valiantly fought out of it, only to have the refs slam the door in their face in the end. VERY PROUD of the CARDS today !

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm, I wonder why you guys arent complaining about the horrific pass interference giving you the ball at the one. Wait, what about that meaningless hold when Lesean McCoy rips a 40 yarder. But thats OK, it happens.

Interestingly not one peep about the real worst call of the game. The phantom hold on Desean Jacksons punt return for a TD. Now go do this.. rewind the game. After the TD the refs say, "Holding on Philly when the punted ball was in the air. The ball will be placed 10 yards back from where the ball was originally caught." Now watch the play. The ball is in the air and no flag is thrown. Desean catches the ball and no flag is thrown. He crosses the 50 and no flag is thrown. He races down to the 45, 40, 35, 30 (still no flag thrown). He cuts against the grain and races to a wide open field (still no flag thrown). The passes the 20 WIDE OPEN FIELD and then the supposed hold (which never happened) is called and flag is thrown. If the hold was when the ball is in the air, why do you wait all that time to eventually throw a flag on a hold that never occurred. GAME WAS OVER THEN so lets call it even.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm, I wonder why you guys arent complaining about the horrific pass interference giving you the ball at the one. Wait, what about that meaningless hold when Lesean McCoy rips a 40 yarder. But thats OK, it happens.

Interestingly not one peep about the real worst call of the game. The phantom hold on Desean Jacksons punt return for a TD. Now go do this.. rewind the game. After the TD the refs say, "Holding on Philly when the punted ball was in the air. The ball will be placed 10 yards back from where the ball was originally caught." Now watch the play. The ball is in the air and no flag is thrown. Desean catches the ball and no flag is thrown. He crosses the 50 and no flag is thrown. He races down to the 45, 40, 35, 30 (still no flag thrown). He cuts against the grain and races to a wide open field (still no flag thrown). The passes the 20 WIDE OPEN FIELD and then the supposed hold (which never happened) is called and flag is thrown. If the hold was when the ball is in the air, why do you wait all that time to eventually throw a flag on a hold that never occurred. GAME WAS OVER THEN so lets call it even.

It wasn't a hold, it was a CLEAR block in the back. You could see it if you take your own advice! The refs were trying to give us some calls after they clearly threw the flag at that bullshit play in the end zone. Unless you have a 7 foot tight end with a 60 inch vertical, that ball is uncatchable. You are just blinded by homerism! At no point in this game were we even given an initial call! All our bounces had to be overturned by replay/challenge! I wonder what the going price for a ref in Philly is now-a-days!

CakesW

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bottom line is that we didn't really play a good game today, so just like Scorps said...we deserved the loss today. You can't blame the refs for that...

Palmer wasn't sharp today...he really wasn't, and too many dumb mistakes..

That was a tough game today...need to regroup..

I think playoffs are out of reach at this point, but there is a glimmer of hope...

They may have to win in Seattle....which is going to be brutally difficult.

Scorpion14

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bottom line is that we didn't really play a good game today, so just like Scorps said...we deserved the loss today. You can't blame the refs for that...

Palmer wasn't sharp today...he really wasn't, and too many dumb mistakes..

That was a tough game today...need to regroup..

I think playoffs are out of reach at this point, but there is a glimmer of hope...

They may have to win in Seattle....which is going to be brutally difficult.

Both of Palmers interceptions were bad throws. He just floated them and our receiver never even had a chance for them.

That last possession Floyd was being tackled before the ball even got there. Maybe its just me but Floyd is becoming the number one receiver on this team. Palmer to his credit is getting the ball to a lot of receivers but his biggest problem is the interception where you just wonder what he was thinking.