• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Canelo-Khan 5-7-16

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao even Khan team is telling Canelo stop being a fucking pussy and fight GGG.

Make the fight for September. Let's cut the crap

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And he still won't make the fight lol

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW Teddy Atlas had Khan up 5-0

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Canelo talking that shit about GGG

Bet you that bitch Canelo doesn't take the fight.

He wasn't really talking shit about GGG. He invited him to the ring and said he'd be willing to put on the gloves and fight him right then and there. Some machismo but no real shit talking. If he were really ducking him why would he go to the extend of inviting him to the ring?

Khan put up a great fight, the body shots got to him and he was going to guard that left side of the body when Canelo faked a right down low and went back up and caught him with that shot. With Canelo's power, Khan had to know that one shot would be all it took. He fought hard and showed a lot of heart, he did what he had to do by starting out strong but he couldn't do it for 12 rounds. I give him a lot of props for that but he came off salty as fuck in his post fight interview. I don't think I've ever heard a fighter talk about who the next opponent of the guy who just knocked him out should be. It was pretty bizarre. Then all the excuses about weight. Yeah, you had no business fighting at 155 but I never heard Pacquiao talk about weight difference after Marquez caught him with that counter. There's class in defeat then there's what Khan and his trainer did tonight.

Oh yeah, the entire HBO staff claimed that Canelo was much better technically than what he's given credit for. Guess I'm not so foolish for saying that a while back as some people thought.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well they have a month to make a fight. The next month we'll see if GBP is scared of GGG or not. I don't even think it is Canelo. To me it is more Oscar that is scared

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He wasn't really talking shit about GGG. He invited him to the ring and said he'd be willing to put on the gloves and fight him right then and there. Some machismo but no real shit talking. If he were really ducking him why would he go to the extend of inviting him to the ring?

Khan put up a great fight, the body shots got to him and he was going to guard that left side of the body when Canelo faked a right down low and went back up and caught him with that shot. With Canelo's power, Khan had to know that one shot would be all it took. He fought hard and showed a lot of heart, he did what he had to do by starting out strong but he couldn't do it for 12 rounds. I give him a lot of props for that but he came off salty as fuck in his post fight interview. I don't think I've ever heard a fighter talk about who the next opponent of the guy who just knocked him out should be. It was pretty bizarre. Then all the excuses about weight. Yeah, you had no business fighting at 155 but I never heard Pacquiao talk about weight difference after Marquez caught him with that counter. There's class in defeat then there's what Khan and his trainer did tonight.

Oh yeah, the entire HBO staff claimed that Canelo was much better technically than what he's given credit for. Guess I'm not so foolish for saying that a while back as some people thought.

It's been done before. He beats an inferior opponent, makes some ridiculous statement like he is ready to fight the superior opponent he's been ducking "right there and then" and "invites" GGG to the ring to battle. If this was WWE...awesome. It's not, so it's pure nonsense.

Now he has it out there that he's ready to rock at anytime so when it doesn't happen he can blame it on other people and hope everyone remembers his little act.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's been done before. He beats an inferior opponent, makes some ridiculous statement like he is ready to fight the superior opponent he's been ducking "right there and then" and "invites" GGG to the ring to battle. If this was WWE...awesome. It's not, so it's pure nonsense.

Now he has it out there that he's ready to rock at anytime so when it doesn't happen he can blame it on other people and hope everyone remembers his little act.

Eh, I choose to believe that not everyone is Floyd Mayweather. Talk about WWE.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fight went as expected. Granted Khan put on a front of looking decent for the first 4 rounds. Canelo talking trash about GGG whom I think will drop him. GGG is the best atm.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, Canelo would have to duck GGG for 5 years and wait for him to slow down in order to be like Mayweather.

That wouldn't happen, because GGG wouldn't come up with being scared of needles.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well they have a month to make a fight. The next month we'll see if GBP is scared of GGG or not. I don't even think it is Canelo. To me it is more Oscar that is scared

Is it a month? I thought they actually have 15 days to negotiate or the title gets stripped from Canelo...

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope they said 30 days

Actually, it is about 2 weeks. Just found this article written yesterday(no idea who the site or writer is though)...

Canelo vs. GGG: Make it happen

"Mauricio Sulaiman, the WBC president, only allowed the Canelo-Khan fight to take place with the firm stipulation that the winner would face the undefeated Golovkin next. Canelo has approximately two weeks to come to terms for a fight with GGG or risk being stripped of his WBC title. De La Hoya is not overly concerned given the leverage he has as Canelo's promoter."

elw4corps

Go Green, Go White
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, it is about 2 weeks. Just found this article written yesterday(no idea who the site or writer is though)...

Canelo vs. GGG: Make it happen

"Mauricio Sulaiman, the WBC president, only allowed the Canelo-Khan fight to take place with the firm stipulation that the winner would face the undefeated Golovkin next. Canelo has approximately two weeks to come to terms for a fight with GGG or risk being stripped of his WBC title. De La Hoya is not overly concerned given the leverage he has as Canelo's promoter."

De La Hoya is afraid of risking his golden goose because that is all golden boy has right now is Canelo. I hope for the best but i am prepared for this fight not to happen in September despite it needing to happen for the sport of boxing.