• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Called it: Jason Smith edition

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll say this- at least you guys have each other's backs. I have yet to see just one of you arguing alone against somebody.

Safety in numbers, I suppose... the fragile flock together...

Thats funny since the last argument i was in in here was started with me and muzzer debating dennard robinson......i dont remember anyone arguing for me....just remember arguing with you and micro.....after pages of crap me and micro let it go.......but once again pages of bs are going by because we are a negative non lion fan gang that has nuthin else better to do than troll the lions message boards.

Did you ever think maybe nobody has your back because your wrong.

One question.....can i make a trade for smitty and gandy? They would look good in my gang colors.

Sorry to all for all the posts.....but tp says so much, you have too much to respond too.....seriously i dont even know what the argument was started over....i posted about jason smith and came in to see what others were saying....i bet someone said a negative comment...maybe muzzer....and tp snapped.....now imma have to go check.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just saw Stafford as the kind of QB who'd win 4 games in year 4....

How come smitty didnt get his ass handed to him for this negative comment? I guess we pick and choose who can have negative thoughts.......4 wins? How dare you.....i figured 16 wins

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just looked back......muzzer and smitty were joking about predictions......muzz said sumthin to the fact about leshoure always being on IR...sumthin sumthin about dennard....prolly a raburn sucks in there somewhere.....and then on page 3 TP ENTERS.......the lions board deputy......even tho he was 3 pages late and claims people like me, who were one of the first posts on this topic, only came in to "gang" up on him and went all spaz on muzzer....starting an argument...just look back on page 3 TP.....but of course you wont see it.

But it seems i had 3-5 decent posts before TP came in TRYING to play deputy and lay the law down.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know....maybe your so called gang knows your always the common factor in all these arguments and thats why your standing out on a corner all alone...theyre sick of all this arguing too...whos the 5th member may i ask?....,,,since im in a gang of 5....

Hey jayfan....nice to meet you......i guess were in a gang together....

We only have 5 members? Our Gang sucks! :laugh3: I will get out and start recruiting, No current Lions Scouts need apply for the job.:laugh3:

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just looked back......muzzer and smitty were joking about predictions......muzz said sumthin to the fact about leshoure always being on IR...sumthin sumthin about dennard....prolly a raburn sucks in there somewhere.....and then on page 3 TP ENTERS.......the lions board deputy......even tho he was 3 pages late and claims people like me, who were one of the first posts on this topic, only came in to "gang" up on him and went all spaz on muzzer....starting an argument...just look back on page 3 TP.....but of course you wont see it.

But it seems i had 3-5 decent posts before TP came in TRYING to play deputy and lay the law down.

Raburn does in fact suck!

Last edited by a moderator:

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It gets old seeing all the drama on these boards.

If you guys don't change the banner I'm going to leave.

Our run game will always be garbage because most offensive snaps are taken from shotgun and Linehan can't draw anything to get our backs into space more than once or twice a game. I still can't understand why he tried to constantly smash a concussion having Best between the tackles 80% of the time.

Rant Over.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you ever think maybe nobody has your back because your wrong.
It's not that bro, I'm just tired of arguing about HOW we're arguing. I couldn't care less how you guys wanna act on here or how you wanna say things. That is totally your prerogative. But when you all are telling TP how he needs to act on here, and that he needs to stop always being so positive(which is his God-given right), don't get all bent out of shape when he responds back in his manner. He, like many of you have readily admitted as well, has admitted in being wrong on certain things. He isn't always right(shocker, I know ;) )

I haven't been the most innocent poster on here, I fully admit that. But one can only take so much garbage. You guys seem to get sick of his "antics", well I get sick of certain people's antics as well. I've been ignoring it for the most part lately b/c it simply isn't gonna change. It is what it is. But I'm not gonna hold back anything if I get fed up with some of the nonsense...and there's tons of it on this board. And if that offends you or anyone else, my apologies. You can all ignore it or choose to respond. But I'm not here to tell anyone how to act on here. If people wanna trash the Lions, go for it. It's your right. But like TP said, don't get upset when your opinion clashes with others and arguments ensue. It's the nature of the beast, it's a message board for crying out loud.

I've come to terms with the fact that some of us just aren't gonna get along. It happens. And I'm not gonna waste much time trying to get along with some when I simply never see it happening. I am running 3 Fantasy Baseball teams(kicking ass right now) and have been getting prepared for 8 Fantasy Football leagues. I don't have much time to argue on these boards over how people act.

In parting I will say that everyone in this argument has been guilty of acting ridiculous at times. Nobody should be finger pointing until they absolve themselves from such actions. And if it doesn't happen, it's quite alright. This board would be boring without debates and arguments. We'd be selling this shit and making tons of money if it was all rainbows, butterflies, and unicorns:

thumb_53303_default_full.png

WMU1979

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am new here so I have to ask...is 15 consecutive posts by the same guy a record?
Or do you not keep records like that?

jayfan

{firestan}
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am new here so I have to ask...is 15 consecutive posts by the same guy a record?

Not just 15 consecutive posts....15 consecutive posts to the same person. No, we don't keep records, but that's the damndest thing I've ever seen. Cleaves, my man, there's got to be a better way.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not just 15 consecutive posts....15 consecutive posts to the same person. No, we don't keep records, but that's the damndest thing I've ever seen. Cleaves, my man, there's got to be a better way.

Its hard responding to tp's posts....he said alot in some big paragraphs. I try and respond to them as i read them.....otherwise i will forget what was said.....like i said i apologize for all the posts in a row.....but i didnt like being accused of being in a gang....i dont even know jayfan.....this is the first time i have responded to him....hes says alot in those paragraphs...

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If youre giving out trophies send it my way..

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After two ids you're not new anymore. The third one means you're a veteran. Plus you often post from tomorrow, which can be mind boggling at times. And stop talking shit about Linehan, Luke, I've had it about up to here(hand above my head) with all this negativity directed towards our coaching staff. And I'm NOT gonna take it anymore. (Yes I am, I just wanted to say that.).

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And when did anyone tell anybody to stop being positive!?! I believe there may be a mixup....

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not that bro, I'm just tired of arguing about HOW we're arguing. I couldn't care less how you guys wanna act on here or how you wanna say things. That is totally your prerogative. But when you all are telling TP how he needs to act on here, and that he needs to stop always being so positive(which is his God-given right), don't get all bent out of shape when he responds back in his manner. He, like many of you have readily admitted as well, has admitted in being wrong on certain things. He isn't always right(shocker, I know ;) )

I haven't been the most innocent poster on here, I fully admit that. But one can only take so much garbage. You guys seem to get sick of his "antics", well I get sick of certain people's antics as well. I've been ignoring it for the most part lately b/c it simply isn't gonna change. It is what it is. But I'm not gonna hold back anything if I get fed up with some of the nonsense...and there's tons of it on this board. And if that offends you or anyone else, my apologies. You can all ignore it or choose to respond. But I'm not here to tell anyone how to act on here. If people wanna trash the Lions, go for it. It's your right. But like TP said, don't get upset when your opinion clashes with others and arguments ensue. It's the nature of the beast, it's a message board for crying out loud.

I've come to terms with the fact that some of us just aren't gonna get along. It happens. And I'm not gonna waste much time trying to get along with some when I simply never see it happening. I am running 3 Fantasy Baseball teams(kicking ass right now) and have been getting prepared for 8 Fantasy Football leagues. I don't have much time to argue on these boards over how people act.

In parting I will say that everyone in this argument has been guilty of acting ridiculous at times. Nobody should be finger pointing until they absolve themselves from such actions. And if it doesn't happen, it's quite alright. This board would be boring without debates and arguments. We'd be selling this shit and making tons of money if it was all rainbows, butterflies, and unicorns:

thumb_53303_default_full.png
Pshhhhhh.... The K title is gonna be mine.... MINE!!!! (The overall points lead is nice, but we all know there's no better way to measure yourself as a man than the strikeout total of your fantasy baseball pitchers. And I don't measure in metric)

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That K title may be yours now Smit-tay. Harvey is down for the year and possibly next if he has Tommy John surgery. Crushing blow to my 2 espn teams.

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I mention Gunther Cunningham is inadequate too? Always too reserved, doesn't disguise the blitz, rare to even stunt. Hopefully with the entire staff on the hot seat they get out of their comfort zone.

That is all.