• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Called it: Jason Smith edition

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of us don't have an opinion that counts though TPaul. We're all entitled to have one, I suppose. But it'll be Scotty and Schwartz, not the fans, who determine the depth chart. You can chalk my opinion up as LeShoure isn't a third stringer, for what it's worth.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bell has led the NFL in pre-season rushing yards TWICE btw. Not a statistic that means much of anything, but a statistic all the same.

jayfan

{firestan}
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You gotta be kidding me, right?

You stir the pot as much as anyone, it's just that most of us have learned to ignore your little attempts at starting shit. You'll go days without posting only to pop in a toss out a disparaging comment about one of our guys. You've got no room at all to talk...

1. My comment wasn't in reference to 'stirring the pot.'

2. Is it possible that your sensitivity at times moves you to take others statements/opinions that you dislike/disagree with as some type of personal "pot stirring" affront that must be met with defensive attack?

Last edited by a moderator:

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Bell has the kind of season again this year after leading the preseason in rushing as he did last year (after leading the preseason in rushing) then it's safe to say he's much more than just a preseason warrior.

The dude went from being a scrub to being in the top 5 in the league in receptions at his position. I'm not being down on Leshoure at all, I just think we happen to have two backs on our roster who are more talented...

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. My comment wasn't in reference to 'stirring the pot.'
Stirring the pot is what causes the drama. Cause and effect.

2. Is it possible that your sensitivity at times moves you to take others statements/opinions that you dislike/disagree with as some type of personal "pot stirring" affront that must be met with defensive attack?
Of course it's possible.

It's also possible that there's a few guys on here who have a track record of stirring shit up seemingly for the fun of it. You love to stick your nose into arguments, and if there's every any negative press about our players you're usually the first to let us all know about it. This little spat is a perfect example- I didn't like Muzzer taking a shot a Leshoure for no reason, and I let him know about it. Not to let any drama pass you by, you were all to happy to jump in with a chippy comment.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If only I had a dollar for every time Muzzer posted this...

You would have one dollar..... I beg you to find another thread on SportsHoopla or CBS where I ever said it.

You are a joke TP.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, I love how I say not to play innocent, and low and behold that's exactly what you're trying to do.

Stir shit up and run and hide, that's your m.o.

For the record, this is a public site. I responded to you taking yet another opportunity to take a cheap shot at one of our players, because that's just the kind of dude you are. It is completely irrelevant who you were posting it in response to. If you don't want what you have to say to be criticized, then don't post. However, if you're going to post, and if you're going to act like an ass about it, then don't expect to be treated all that nicely...

:wtf2: You High again?

jayfan

{firestan}
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to let any drama pass you by, you were all to happy to jump in with a chippy comment.

It's been a long time since I've commented on/partaken in any of the bickering around here (which seems to always involve you, by the way). Just saying.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it both humorous and ironic that those of you who bitch and whine the most sure don't like it when the bitching is directed at you.

If you're going to go our of your way to be negative on a Lions fan site, don't be shocked to find that you reap what you sew. You all like to act so surprised when your disparaging views are met with hostility, and you like to call those of us who don't put up with you "oversensitive" or too "thin-skinned", but apparently you're too thick to realize that you're on a site full of hard-core Lions fans. We're not here to listen to you guys bitch non-stop. If you want someone to listen to you without any feedback get a fucking dog.

Until then stop acting like those of us who don't like your shenanigans are out of line. One more time- in hopes that it finally sinks in- YOU ARE ON A WEBSITE FULL OF DEVOTED LIONS FANS. We're not going to take very kindly to constant negativity and dissension. That's just basic common sense.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You would have one dollar..... I beg you to find another thread on SportsHoopla or CBS where I ever said it.

You are a joke TP.
Lol, nice try.

You're the first to deflect blame and point to someone else as having "started it" every time...

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good Gravy, TP reached the new stratsosphere with dumb comments for one evening.

Sleep it off buddy.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Bell has the kind of season again this year after leading the preseason in rushing as he did last year (after leading the preseason in rushing) then it's safe to say he's much more than just a preseason warrior.

The dude went from being a scrub to being in the top 5 in the league in receptions at his position. I'm not being down on Leshoure at all, I just think we happen to have two backs on our roster who are more talented...

No offense, but I still think he's a scrub. A scrub with signs of being productive in non-umbrella defense situations maybe. But I'll need to see first half production, in games that count, before I let his hair sway my opinion. I still look at most of what he did last year as "somebody" yards. As in, somebody was gonna get em, just happened to be him. But as a whole, I'm very content having the three RBs we have. And whoever else makes the roster. (That whoever can be whoever, it's not a huge deal to me.)

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, nice try.

You're the first to deflect blame and point to someone else as having "started it" every time...

Can't find one?

You are still a Joke.

Sleep it off buddy.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wtf2: You High again?

Nope, not a bit. Nice try, but that post made perfect sense.

Typical deflection on your part, just like every time you get in over your head in an argument. Apparently you went trolling without being prepared to actually catch anything today, eh? Or is it that you just talk so much shit that you don't even realize you're doing it anymore?

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it both humorous and ironic that those of you who bitch and whine the most sure don't like it when the bitching is directed at you.

If you're going to go our of your way to be negative on a Lions fan site, don't be shocked to find that you reap what you sew. You all like to act so surprised when your disparaging views are met with hostility, and you like to call those of us who don't put up with you "oversensitive" or too "thin-skinned", but apparently you're too thick to realize that you're on a site full of hard-core Lions fans. We're not here to listen to you guys bitch non-stop. If you want someone to listen to you without any feedback get a fucking dog.

Until then stop acting like those of us who don't like your shenanigans are out of line. One more time- in hopes that it finally sinks in- YOU ARE ON A WEBSITE FULL OF DEVOTED LIONS FANS. We're not going to take very kindly to constant negativity and dissension. That's just basic common sense.

There's a thing I like to think of as "The Mike Thomas Affair" which I think deserves mention in times such as these.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't find one?

You are still a Joke.

Sleep it off buddy.
Still deflecting?

Explain how, exactly, I'm a joke. Is it simply because I get sick of you bitching like a teenage girl and occasionally say something? Trust me, there are plenty of others with a lot to say about your antics on here, they just keep it off the boards because we know better than to feed the gremlins (that's you, in this case). I guess I just don't have the patience and/or self control that they do...

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a thing I like to think of as "The Mike Thomas Affair" which I think deserves mention in times such as these.

I fully admit that I was dead-wrong about Thomas, but I don't see what that has to do with this throw-down?

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, not a bit. Nice try, but that post made perfect sense.

Typical deflection on your part, just like every time you get in over your head in an argument. Apparently you went trolling without being prepared to actually catch anything today, eh? Or is it that you just talk so much shit that you don't even realize you're doing it anymore?

WTF is there to argue? I posted something to Cleaves about Denard Robinson.....You don't have a clue, you are now attacking me about Lions players? :wtf2:

:wtf2:

Sober up guy, you have kids to teach in the morning.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good Gravy, TP reached the new stratsosphere with dumb comments for one evening.

Sleep it off buddy.

You sure do say a lot of shit without making any actual sense.

I guess, though, when you don't have anything constructive to add to a football discussion on a football website you've gotta find other ways to insert yourself into the discussion.

I think the only dumb comment I made was the first one directed at you because now I'm responsible for giving you an opportunity to spread more of your whiny drivel that we're all forced to deal with on a daily basis.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please one more time use the word "deflecting" so I can laugh harder.

It's reminds me of my 6th grade girls that say "like" every other word. You use the word "deflect" Expand your vocabulary.

You have a degree, figure it out.