• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brown a King for 8 more years.

Kings4OT

Suck my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8 years is a bit long IMO as anything can happen. I know a lot of you guys don't like Brown much because he is a shitty captain is streaky when it comes to goals and wont fight but I am glad he is a King and appreciate his play most every game. I think even when he isn't scoring he makes his presence on the ice with some good hits.

pete6835

Buuuuuurp!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
August 9, 9am bucko. Snip snip, all done.

=)~~

omg.gif

laikaloco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8 years is too long. Four would have been tops IMO.

Good thing he can't boycott a trade.

Even I know the new CBA allows eight-year contracts only if a player re-signs with his current team...that's why there have been so many of them around the league.

And I'll bet you right here that Brown remains a King for the entire contract...

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
'bout freakin' time...

=)~~

Yeah, I'm about 3 children too late.

=)~~

Love them all of course. The Smalls are quite the handful, Little Puck is now Ms. Puck and almost 8 and Jr. II is chill as hell. Most mellow kid of them all ever at this stage respectively (7 months next week). Regardless, all 4 are quite the handful and we can't even sit at restaurants sometimes but I'm sure this time will fly fast, I may actually miss the chaotic moments as they get older.

Howdy, it's the permanent kind - tie, snip and cauterized. I figure 4 kids is plenty.

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even I know the new CBA allows eight-year contracts only if a player re-signs with his current team...that's why there have been so many of them around the league.

Of course, my point was I wouldn't have dished out an 8 year deal to him no matter what. My limit would have been 4.

Dude has his moments, but is too inconsistent for my taste. And that's just his play, we haven't hit the turtle factor yet.

And I'll bet you right here that Brown remains a King for the entire contract...

I'll take you on that one. I say he is moved in 5 years or less.

Deader2818

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would have been looking at a 7 million cap hit if it was a 4 year deal.

I really don't get why people don't like Brown. He does a lot of little things. He is streaky, but that can be said for everyone on this team.

Still can count on him for at least mid 20 goals a year and 50-60 points.

Im over fighting really. The league is getting more and more away from it. Most teams really don't even have enforcers anymore.

CaptHowdy00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Howdy, it's the permanent kind - tie, snip and cauterized. I figure 4 kids is plenty.

That was my gift to myself on my 40th b-day. Make sure that you have a pack of frozen veggies near by for a day or two.

Fox4Kings

Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was my gift to myself on my 40th b-day. Make sure that you have a pack of frozen veggies near by for a day or two.

Just had mine done last Saturday!