• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Broncos vs. Texans...Time to right the ship

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
21-9 going into the home stretch!

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever happened to the Howard Griffith screens

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Osweiler is scared, he just wants this over with

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the league fined these guys for missed calls, like the latest of many holds on Miller tonight, I'm sure they'd do a better job. Likewise if they got fined for going over the top. In other words, use their compensation to ensure a sensible and balanced performance. That PI on TJ Ward...horrible.

They in a way do. They are given a grade throughout the season and the refs that grade out the best get the playoff games that pay them pretty darn good money. So bad officiating costs them money. Still yeah funny that they called that ticky tack one on Okung but hey Miller is being hugged from behind and nothing right in front of the official.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good not great game for our team. Defense definitely kept the Texans under control but missed tackles and allowing the run game to pick up big yards is still frustrating. Offensively we finally saw the run game get going and Siemian was efficient. Still I have to give the coaches a C grade on this one as they just seemed to want the square peg in a round hole. The run game is dominating against a very bad run defense and what do we do but keep trying to establish the pass game. They have the 2nd ranked pass defense only behind the Broncos and yet that is what we attack. Just very frustrating to watch that. Throw in the mismanagement before the half and it just leaves me wanting more from this team that really had a chance to just blow this team away and really make an even bigger statement.

Still big win when we absolutely had to have one. I'm probably nitpicking way too much so just going to enjoy this win!