• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: broncos vs skins

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I know right?:pound:

K. Cousins 17/28 182 yards 0 TD's 0 INT

C. Keenum 12 /18 148 yards 0 TD's 0 INT

Doing this is going to be fun as the season moves along. :suds:

the only thing i am going to say is keenum put to bed about whether he could run this offense effectively

KC played well but he has had more preseason snaps

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sty it will be over in 3 short years . about the same amount of time i had to listen to every KC failure ad nauseum

the abcer made the standard and i am going right along with it

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady, Cam, Wilson, Stafford, and Carr didn’t throw a TD either. Football won’t be fun for anybody at this rate. Why didn’t Rodgers play?

McVay is doing the same thing in LA as well. His starters aren't playing much

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you have to put some of this on the coach. All spring and summer I have heard how good Smith is in 7 on 7 ect. He may well be but that is not real football. It is practice. Practice is important but it will never be the same as playing a real game. Smith threw 8 passes? dad pointed out Brady through 44 passes in the preseason, Cousin's through 40, Eli through over 20 last night. This team looked so unprepared. Alex looked so unprepared. The defense got freight trained all night.

I have followed Minnesota this training camp. Not as much as the Redskins but I have kept an eye on them. The professionalism of their organization to our is a huge difference. I don't think it is just Jay, I think it is the FO too. Hopefully I am wrong.

As for the rest I still see some telling me Cousin's couldn't throw outs, he would have taken that sack and Smith wouldn't and he can't do this and that. Hopefully he can't because if he does I will be here to bust balls just like some did for three years. It is a quandary. I want the Redskins to be good. I also like Cousin's and think we screwed the pooch there.

It was only a preseason game but I think we have to all be hoping it was just a bad game last night. It sure did stink.

It's all fun and gamesmanship to me. At some point I suspect that Kirk will distinguish himself from Keenum and the final hit will be yours. In the meantime let's enjoy the back and forth they're both giving us right now!:suds:

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady, Cam, Wilson, Stafford, and Carr didn’t throw a TD either. Football won’t be fun for anybody at this rate. Why didn’t Rodgers play?

Whoa, whoa, whoa my friend, this just ain't that serious. It's just me and @Sportster 72, joshing one another. I mean no harm other than a few laughs it gives us, and hopefully, he is doing the same back to me.

Last edited:

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sty it will be over in 3 short years . about the same amount of time i had to listen to every KC failure ad nauseum

the abcer made the standard and i am going right along with it

In the same manner that I responded to @Sportster 72, at some point I expect Kirk to distinguish himself from Keenum and he will get the last word in our give and take.

However, your point is well made that Keenum could run this (our) offense, and, could have been a much less expensive get as Kirk's replacement. On this, we agree!! Remember, I also had a suggestion on who we could get to replace Kirk.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AD RALLYING THE FANS...

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AD RALLYING THE FANS...

There's no question that AP has something left in the tank, we all witnessed that in his preseason debut. What's at question regarding said tank now is...How much?