• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Broncos to wear White Uniforms as home team in the Superbowl

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hate the fact that the Broncos chose to wear white. Orange is pretty much the Broncos identity, and I was looking forward to another chance to redeem the orange jerseys with a Super Bowl win.

Sadly, the Broncos chose to put stock in the dumb idea of the orange jerseys being cursed or bad luck or whatever, rather than going with the orange.

That said, they could wear pink and purple polka dots and I won't care if they win.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they(Broncos ) changed the color of the website from orange to blue ? that is kind of strange ..

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Over the past 11 SB's the team wearing white is 10-1. Could be a psychological thing Denver's trying to play.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Broncos do win, Duffman will probably declare us the worst, most undeserving Super Bowl champion of all time.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Broncos do win, Duffman will probably declare us the worst, most undeserving Super Bowl champion of all time.

It does seem the more Duffman hates on the team though the better we do. I mean football is one of the biggest superstitious groups out there. I have an Elway jersey I have to wear before every big game and haven't let my wife wash it in weeks (don't worry it doesn't stink yet). Might as well let him keep doing his thing because it seems to be working great every time he predicts us to lose and lose bad.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It does seem the more Duffman hates on the team though the better we do. I mean football is one of the biggest superstitious groups out there. I have an Elway jersey I have to wear before every big game and haven't let my wife wash it in weeks (don't worry it doesn't stink yet). Might as well let him keep doing his thing because it seems to be working great every time he predicts us to lose and lose bad.
You know, that's a good point. You be you, Duffman!

One of his big criticisms of the Steelers game is that we came out flat and uninspired. That's funny to me because I thought it looked like the exact opposite; the Broncos were too amped up and came out tight and trying to be perfect. Rather than just doing their job, everyone seemed to be trying to make the big play, and that led to drops, guys being out of position on defense, etc.

I think the proof that they weren't flat is that they were able to keep the game close throughout. Flat teams usually fall behind and have to try and claw their way back. But that didn't happen to the Broncos, they were in it all the way. Anyway, they looked much more settled down against the Patriots I thought.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know, that's a good point. You be you, Duffman!

One of his big criticisms of the Steelers game is that we came out flat and uninspired. That's funny to me because I thought it looked like the exact opposite; the Broncos were too amped up and came out tight and trying to be perfect. Rather than just doing their job, everyone seemed to be trying to make the big play, and that led to drops, guys being out of position on defense, etc.

I think the proof that they weren't flat is that they were able to keep the game close throughout. Flat teams usually fall behind and have to try and claw their way back. But that didn't happen to the Broncos, they were in it all the way. Anyway, they looked much more settled down against the Patriots I thought.

I honestly think they like the underdog role much more than being the favorite. It seems like when they are the favorite they play tight and when they are the underdog what do they have to lose as everybody expects them to lose anyway. Every game we have been an underdog this year we have actually won. So I really like that so many are picking Carolina to steam roll our team.

BobGnarly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And there you go