• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Broncos sign former Vol and Saints WR Marquez Callaway

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Little bit like the Tony Jones signing. A little bet meh but not bad.

Guy that seems to do really well in PS then not a lot in the regular season. However, his best year was when Sean Payton was the HC... So maybe he stives with Payton... Ok college career.

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
History Of The World Part I Shrug GIF

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calloway is another guy - with some prior experience playing Special Teams - who can give you 30+ catches at WR. What we are seeing is the Broncos stacking special team help as the backups to starters. When special teams roll out on the field the Broncos will have a bunch of guys with 3-4 years special team experience - rather than a group of rookies and camp invitees who are given a shot to play. I'm looking forward to much better ST play.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calloway is another guy - with some prior experience playing Special Teams - who can give you 30+ catches at WR. What we are seeing is the Broncos stacking special team help as the backups to starters. When special teams roll out on the field the Broncos will have a bunch of guys with 3-4 years special team experience - rather than a group of rookies and camp invitees who are given a shot to play. I'm looking forward to much better ST play.

I like this post.

He isn't fancy but he makes sense for what we need him for. OK WR who can fill more then one role. Well said.