• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Broncos at Philly

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, what do you want him to do?
Fired Fox after a SB loss and a playoff team
Ran Kubiak off after a SB win

Fire VJ after one year? And think the coaching fraternity doesn’t notice and top candidates shy away from working with JE? I think he needed to hit with Joseph and hope Crash wasn’t right.

This

I think if we have alot of losses like this we MIGHT have to change even after 1 year. I agree it looks bad on JE if we switch again so fast. The big reality beyond that is JE needs to evaluate his choices better. What he did was lets go Kubes but, VJ impressed me. Kubes ends JE goes VJ impressed me and never looked beyond. How can you expect a young staff to right the ship with high high standards of SB's without QB situation solved and a bad OL that's huge task. Its a move total rebuilding team would do like SF not a team with SB standards.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, what do you want him to do?
Fired Fox after a SB loss and a playoff team
Ran Kubiak off after a SB win

Fire VJ after one year? And think the coaching fraternity doesn’t notice and top candidates shy away from working with JE? I think he needed to hit with Joseph and hope Crash wasn’t right.

This kind of talent shouldn't be packing it in - during games and during season. Maybe there are too many chiefs and not enough Indians. I don't mind the Broncos losing well contested games (so much).

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This kind of talent shouldn't be packing it in - during games and during season. Maybe there are too many chiefs and not enough Indians. I don't mind the Broncos losing well contested games (so much).

Your right they shouldn't but, your asking them to tolerate the same issues for 2nd full season. They are mentally shot and it shows. Have a young HC/DC to get them going is a tough job. This looks alot like McD's era just different guys players already have tuned them out.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Peyton controlled the atmosphere, had everyone playing and focusing because he would chew their ass if they didn't," a veteran coach from the AFC said. "There was a high level of accountability because of him. That all gets placed on the coaching staff, which [Gary] Kubiak and his crew wasn't able to match, and nobody has matched since. There is just a huge void that did not get filled anywhere.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Peyton controlled the atmosphere, had everyone playing and focusing because he would chew their ass if they didn't," a veteran coach from the AFC said. "There was a high level of accountability because of him. That all gets placed on the coaching staff, which [Gary] Kubiak and his crew wasn't able to match, and nobody has matched since. There is just a huge void that did not get filled anywhere.
That was from this:
Trouble brewing for Broncos: How they got here, what's next

Not too complimentary to Elway’s drafting record.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What would you do if you owned the Broncos SS in 18?