• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bronco Breakout Candidates

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see Strnad really being a "breakout" player this year but I do think he has a future here and have always been a fan of him at Wake Forest. Just think he needs a year of experience before he can really "break out"

Dre'Mont Jones!!!!

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see Strnad really being a "breakout" player this year but I do think he has a future here and have always been a fan of him at Wake Forest. Just think he needs a year of experience before he can really "break out"

Dre'Mont Jones!!!!
It depends on how you define Breakout - of course. As the 3rd MLB and the one who can run and cover - Strnad will get a lot of snaps and that might make him a fan favorite or fan booing target.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know this is the correct answer to a lot of questions. But what question does this answer?!
Ahh - first tell us when "Springy" is the correct answer to which questions...

Speardog_Atlas

Orange Crush
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A really good article on Agim

Broncos Players & Coaches Continue to Praise Second-Year DL McTelvin Agim

Fast forward to training camp Year 2 and this moldable ball of clay has developed nicely.

"He’s having a great camp," teammate DeShawn Williams said following Friday's practice. "A lot of people think rookie linemen, defensive linemen, [are] supposed to come in and make an impact. It’s not that easy. You’re going against grown men."

Agim has been flashing constantly at Broncos training camp, proving to be a nearly unblockable force as a pass rusher. He's generated multiple pressures going against the first-team offensive line and blown up running plays at will. There are sacks aplenty, and his performance in one-on-ones has been as dominant as any player on the defensive line.

Complete Article: Broncos Players & Coaches Continue to Praise Second-Year DL McTelvin Agim

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A really good article on Agim

Broncos Players & Coaches Continue to Praise Second-Year DL McTelvin Agim

Fast forward to training camp Year 2 and this moldable ball of clay has developed nicely.

"He’s having a great camp," teammate DeShawn Williams said following Friday's practice. "A lot of people think rookie linemen, defensive linemen, [are] supposed to come in and make an impact. It’s not that easy. You’re going against grown men."

Agim has been flashing constantly at Broncos training camp, proving to be a nearly unblockable force as a pass rusher. He's generated multiple pressures going against the first-team offensive line and blown up running plays at will. There are sacks aplenty, and his performance in one-on-ones has been as dominant as any player on the defensive line.

Complete Article: Broncos Players & Coaches Continue to Praise Second-Year DL McTelvin Agim
Thanks - I'm excited to see him almost as much as Dre'Mont Jones this season.

Speardog_Atlas

Orange Crush
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks - I'm excited to see him almost as much as Dre'Mont Jones this season.

Yeah I can't wait until next year, Glasgow and Purcell will be off the books and Muti and Agim will be in their starting roles!!! Plus Rodgers will be QB!! :dance::dance::dance::dance:

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let’s hope so but we have seen “camp stars” far too often to know it doesn’t always turn out that way.

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I can't wait until next year, Glasgow and Purcell will be off the books and Muti and Agim will be in their starting roles!!! Plus Rodgers will be QB!! :dance::dance::dance::dance:
Really hoping Lock is the QB next year. That would mean a very good year for Drew and we would be looking to extend him. Better to have a younger QB then an older QB at the end of his career.

Speardog_Atlas

Orange Crush
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really hoping Lock is the QB next year. That would mean a very good year for Drew and we would be looking to extend him. Better to have a younger QB then an older QB at the end of his career.
I suppose that would be the best case scenario, but not likely. He was the lowest rated QB in the NFL that threw the most interceptions last year. That is pretty tough to overcome.

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suppose that would be the best case scenario, but not likely. He was the lowest rated QB in the NFL that threw the most interceptions last year. That is pretty tough to overcome.
While I do agree, he also had a lot of things that made the situation harder. New coordinator with no off-season program, limited training camp, and playing with mostly rookie WRs. Some of Lock’s INTs may not have been his fault, but some where him trying to force the issue when it wasn’t there. Then there was the rumor that surfaced that Elway directed that the offense push the ball down the field.

Either way this will be his last chance, and it sounded like he forced a ball today that was picked.