• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Broke Back Mountain

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
''i wish i could quit yu''.........*as romo is being cradled in Jerrah's arms*.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a tough SOB, I actually really like Tony Romo, he is way underrated due to his late season "issues". But he's also a damn good QB who also has succeeded in late games, holding the Cowboys record for comebacks. It's just a shame he is in Dallas.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a tough SOB, I actually really like Tony Romo, he is way underrated due to his late season "issues". But he's also a damn good QB who also has succeeded in late games, holding the Cowboys record for comebacks. It's just a shame he is in Dallas.

He has been a great pick for them, getting him as an UFA. He also probably gets somewhat of a bad rap. Although he has choked on enough occasions to warrant some of it. But much of those situations he was never surrounded by enough talent so he was trying to make a play by himself, which resulted in him forcing the ball and INTs and inopportune times. Lets face it, if it weren't for him, the cowboys would have been in the cellar with us consistently for the last ten years instead of a mediocre team.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo gets too much of a bad rap. That defense has been barren of talent for a while. And the O-line had been forgotten about for years. So he has had to carry them on his back for years & when he made a mistake, which often came in critical situations, it was often amplified to ridiculous proportions.

With that being said, I don't care how tough Romo is, Garrett should be sitting him for at least this game & maybe even next week to. That would give him 3 weeks with their bye, to get healed. That's the smart play.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. I just get so tired of fans, especially Redskins fans, who say that Romo sucks. It's a stupid comment by a stupid fan, as you said j if it wasn't for Romo the Boys would have been right with us over the last decade. Their fans don't appreciate him and I look forward to seeing how they do when he's gone, which won't be too much longer.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo gets too much of a bad rap. That defense has been barren of talent for a while. And the O-line had been forgotten about for years. So he has had to carry them on his back for years & when he made a mistake, which often came in critical situations, it was often amplified to ridiculous proportions.

With that being said, I don't care how tough Romo is, Garrett should be sitting him for at least this game & maybe even next week to. That would give him 3 weeks with their bye, to get healed. That's the smart play.

Don't think a broken back gets healed in 3 weeks, especially in a 33 year old QB with a history of back problems. Also don't think its Garrett's decision. This smacks of Jerrah calling the shots. Tony also realizes his time is running short so he may also be pushing. IF you are going to sit him, you need to sit him until he is fully healed, which with his back, may be never.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw Dr. Adickes talk about this on ESPN this morning. He said if he can deal with whatever pain is involved then there is no reason he shouldn't play. He can't injure it anymore and it does not involve his microsurgery.