• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brandon Marshall to the Jets

Deano

Mental ninja
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guy had seven straight 1000 yard seasons. Far from done.

I just post this to put some of you in perspective. Marshall was traded for a 5th round pick. Keep that in mind when you try to get draft picks for some of our guys who aren't nearly as accomplished and have had major injuries.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound:and he might have thought he had it bad with Cutler. Good luck catching something other than a cold from Geno.

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you guys ever watch the Brandom Marshal Football Life?? It said a "LOT" about him. The guy is an absolute beast when it comes to motivation and wanting to be the best. HOWEVER, he suffers from boarderline personality disorder. The guy wants to play for Cutler! It's not about how good he is, or if someone else is better. The guy has hitched his wagon to him. When Cutler was traded from DEN, Marshall put his house on the market the same day (even tho he was not being traded). The first time they met, he told Cutler the two of them would set an NFL record of TD's together of any QB/WR combo (I think it was Montana/Rice). POINT IS.. you can't look at this trade without truly looking at the man. It will be very interesting to see how he does. He is a competitor and one of the best. But he is going to explode too and have tirades. He is much better with coping methods now that he is diagnosed, but no telling how this will affect him. Personally if I'm the jets, I wouldn't take Marshal without also bringing in Cutler. LOL That's your best way to get the most out of him. Get your popcorn ready. LOL

Northern Eagle

Hangin' With The Homeboys
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you guys ever watch the Brandom Marshal Football Life?? It said a "LOT" about him. The guy is an absolute beast when it comes to motivation and wanting to be the best. HOWEVER, he suffers from boarderline personality disorder. The guy wants to play for Cutler! It's not about how good he is, or if someone else is better. The guy has hitched his wagon to him. When Cutler was traded from DEN, Marshall put his house on the market the same day (even tho he was not being traded). The first time they met, he told Cutler the two of them would set an NFL record of TD's together of any QB/WR combo (I think it was Montana/Rice). POINT IS.. you can't look at this trade without truly looking at the man. It will be very interesting to see how he does. He is a competitor and one of the best. But he is going to explode too and have tirades. He is much better with coping methods now that he is diagnosed, but no telling how this will affect him. Personally if I'm the jets, I wouldn't take Marshal without also bringing in Cutler. LOL That's your best way to get the most out of him. Get your popcorn ready. LOL

I feel for a guy who has a legitimate illness, and had the courage to come public about it, but he bailed on his team last year calling everyone out for effort while he continued to do his "Inside the NFL" gig hamming it up with the geezers on their show - instead of excusing himself to deal with his team falling apart at the seams. Let's see how much of a leader he is with that mess over in NY.

greenfever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would of taken him all day long

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is 31 and had a huge cap number. Getting a fifth for him was a fleecing of the Jets.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marshall and Foles will make a good combo for the Jets.. Chip has his perfect spot to move up now.

Birds4life81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marshall and Foles will make a good combo for the Jets.. Chip has his perfect spot to move up now.

#6 is not the perfect spot to move up for Mariota. That would have Chip pissing in his pants. I'm sure he's set on jumping into the top 2-3.

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would rather have WR White than Mariotta personally