• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Bolts @ Avalanche

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow that 4th score by the Avs should have never been! Bishop let in probably the easiest shot he has faced in 3 games! What a bummer. And now 2 empty net goals allowed, unbelievable. :gaah:

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow! Even The Chief (Bobby Taylor) called Bishop out on poor play. He stated that we give him praise all the time but sometimes you have to point the finger too. He went on saying that a few of the goals scored by the Avs should not have been if Bishop was sharpe!

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow! Even The Chief (Bobby Taylor) called Bishop out on poor play. He stated that we give him praise all the time but sometimes you have to point the finger too. He went on saying that a few of the goals scored by the Avs should not have been if Bishop was sharpe!
why is he starting back to back games ? poor coaching!

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1) Bobby Taylor is a dope

2) He probably shouldn't be starting back to back games in this position - he had a tough workload in Dallas where he had to make 39 saves in that game - they should have given Gudlevskis a start in Dallas and let Ben Bishop start the tougher game in Colorado

3) I watched some of the game and the Bolts defense was pathetic

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) Bobby Taylor is a dope

2) He probably shouldn't be starting back to back games in this position - he had a tough workload in Dallas where he had to make 39 saves in that game - they should have given Gudlevskis a start in Dallas and let Ben Bishop start the tougher game in Colorado

3) I watched some of the game and the Bolts defense was pathetic
agree big time! stevie yzerman has never been able to put a good defense on this team! rather then trying to trade st.louis yzerman needs to look for a defenseman at the deadline.

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with all 3 points made by Cobie 150% & have been agreeing or even disagreeing with Todd since the draft! GOOOOOOOOOOO BOOOOOOOLTS! Maybe we'll get lucky & SY will go back to the Red Wings, I hear there's a position opening up for him up there! He's done a really great job here but now is the time to take it a couple notches higher. He's way to offensive minded & youth minded. Just to give him the benefit of the doubt, youth minded is probably due to $. One can sign a Johnson, Palat, Kucherov, Brown, etc for cheaper than an experienced veteran player. However, will the Bolts be able to resign all of them for the $ they will want in the near future? So than, is SY's no defense, great farm system really worth it? In a way yes but he needs to shit or get off the pot!!!!! Bishop should not have to face that many shots game after game after game. No net-minder should period! And why doesn't the team stick up for him & clobber any opposing player that bumps him, hits him, whacks at him, sprays ice at him or even looks at him the wrong way????? Crombeen, Malone & Gudas are known fighters...C'mon man, stick up for your net-minder. He puts up with your shitty defense!!!!!!

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with all 3 points made by Cobie 150% & have been agreeing or even disagreeing with Todd since the draft! GOOOOOOOOOOO BOOOOOOOLTS! Maybe we'll get lucky & SY will go back to the Red Wings, I hear there's a position opening up for him up there! He's done a really great job here but now is the time to take it a couple notches higher. He's way to offensive minded & youth minded. Just to give him the benefit of the doubt, youth minded is probably due to $. One can sign a Johnson, Palat, Kucherov, Brown, etc for cheaper than an experienced veteran player. However, will the Bolts be able to resign all of them for the $ they will want in the near future? So than, is SY's no defense, great farm system really worth it? In a way yes but he needs to shit or get off the pot!!!!! Bishop should not have to face that many shots game after game after game. No net-minder should period! And why doesn't the team stick up for him & clobber any opposing player that bumps him, hits him, whacks at him, sprays ice at him or even looks at him the wrong way????? Crombeen, Malone & Gudas are known fighters...C'mon man, stick up for your net-minder. He puts up with your shitty defense!!!!!!
Stevie has done a great job yes! but it drives me nuts he needs to make that big trade! that move that makes us a contender! like getting alex edler! or Tyler Myers! Buffalo needs offense! why are we not putting a deal together for tyler myers ? connolly, Killorn and a 1st round pick or something ?

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stevie has done a great job yes! but it drives me nuts he needs to make that big trade! that move that makes us a contender! like getting alex edler! or Tyler Myers! Buffalo needs offense! why are we not putting a deal together for tyler myers ? connolly, Killorn and a 1st round pick or something ?

:agree: I agree Todd. If he does not make that big trade for a great defensive man I hope that Papa Bolt finds us a new GM that will & takes the Bolts to the next level! I don't think the Bolts will get to far in the playoffs the way we are right now (even with the return of Stamkos).

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree: I agree Todd. If he does not make that big trade for a great defensive man I hope that Papa Bolt finds us a new GM that will & takes the Bolts to the next level! I don't think the Bolts will get to far in the playoffs the way we are right now (even with the return of Stamkos).
yes I agree with the forward depth that we have we can afford to put a deal together for alex edler! or a tyler myers! Yzerman is going into year 5 next year the last year of steve yzerman's contract! so I expect something big at the deadline or this summer!

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trade Drouin for Seth Jones..................just kidding !

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McKinnon is having a great year for the Avs so we can expect Drouin to have a great year for us.

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6 D-men already moved today & MacDonald was 1 of them. I don't see SY doing anything to shore up our D. I hope to Hell he's next! Out with the has been, in with the next GM to take this team to the next level! SY so far on the Bolt's D = :hdn: