• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BM's rant

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well apparently he didn't read my messages. I proved that is was Rg3 who was responsible for 24 points in this game.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally agree. I went to the game today... this team stunk it up from the first play. If these guys could only stop thinking about themselves, and start thinking about the team... we would get much farther.

Today I saw a bunch of players who don't work together, and it's not a surprise they got their asses handed to them by TB. Bad throws terrible oline play, and honestly I think Djax could have and should have gotten some of those "overthrows" by Griffin.

Griffin's problem is that he wasn't on rhythm with any of his players. As the QB, you have to be prepared to attack the field in different ways, strategically, mentally, and with force. Griffin doesn't understand any of this right now because he is obviously too concerned with media stuff. He hasn't done much "right" since he's gotten here, and he's sinking out there and frankly playing scared. My final opinion on Robert is that he has a ton of physical potential, but he needs to remember how good it feels to play football with his friends.

These guys have to start digging deep, because... playing poorly for this team will be the end of many of their careers.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fans are not stupid. They see the same old thing happening over and over again.

5 years ago they were tired of the same ole crap from Snyder and his merry men. They were not showing up in record numbers, booing at every turn, seats were being ripped out of Fed Ex so the team could keep selling out and Dan knew he had troubles so he hired a REAL football man. Mike Shanahan came with the promise of Dan staying out of the way. In year three he won the Div title then the wheels came off. Meddling owner, ungrateful young QB who had been handed the keys to entitlement. Funny how everyone stayed except the Shanahan's and some people think that isn't odd.

I can promise you the fans in this city have seen this act before. I have seen comments like "the fans have to rally behind this team." Huh, you want people to rally behind this train wreck?

Early this year the media was burying NE, Brady etc. Look at them now. You watch that game and you seen men giving it there all. Compare that to what we see week in and week out. A LB who says he is elite and should be paid like it. A QB who values himself much higher than he should. In fighting in the locker room, Dan hosting yet another Native American or two in his owners box every weekend. One failed draft choice or FA after another.

Sadly I don't see much changing so they can chant for Colt (really?) Kirk or a new highly polished QB but do you think it will really make a difference?

Rinse, wash, repeat .....