• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Blackstone, anybody?

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been entertaining the idea of adding a Blackstone griddle to my patio cooking arsenal. I currently have a Traeger pellet smoker and Weber propane grill on the patio. I use both of them multiple times during a typical week in the summer, and occasionally during colder times of the year. I do own the 17" Blackstone that we use when camping.
I'm hoping to get some input from others here who may own one. If you do:
What size do you own? Why that size?
Do you like it?
Pros/Cons?
How often do you use it?
Do you recommend it others?
Maintenance issues?

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been entertaining the idea of adding a Blackstone griddle to my patio cooking arsenal. I currently have a Traeger pellet smoker and Weber propane grill on the patio. I use both of them multiple times during a typical week in the summer, and occasionally during colder times of the year. I do own the 17" Blackstone that we use when camping.
I'm hoping to get some input from others here who may own one. If you do:
What size do you own? Why that size?
Do you like it?
Pros/Cons?
How often do you use it?
Do you recommend it others?
Maintenance issues?

My friend has the 30” griddle, loves it, easy to clean and cooks great……he got it a few weeks ago…..I have a griddle with my Thermador range or I would have got one as well…..

IMG_5347.jpeg

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've got a Weber propane grill and a Big Green Egg. I would say that government propane tank and burner regulations have fucked up Webers to the point that they really don't get as hot as I'd like. The Big Green Egg gets hot as hell, but requires time and effort to build the charcoal fire.

I do miss my old place in Massachusetts for grilling, though. The old grill got thoroughly hot, and it was under a covered canopy so I grilled all year, even in the snow.