• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bills v. Jets

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Jets player has guaranteed victory yet...but it's still early. They did last week and it turned out how it usually does for them when they do that...with a humiliating loss. Antwan Barnes said he's not impressed with Super Mario's 4.5 sacks last week so it's not like there's no buffoonery at all.

With the Patriots, we know exactly what to expect...but with the Jets games, your guess is as good as mine. Should be a close one.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't worry about what the Jets are or are not doing. The Bills absolutely suck and that's all I'm worried about. Geno looked like a poised veteran last night, making the Bills look like Baylor. Justin Rogers should not be employed as a cornerback in the NFL.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't worry about what the Jets are or are not doing. The Bills absolutely suck and that's all I'm worried about. Geno looked like a poised veteran last night, making the Bills look like Baylor. Justin Rogers should not be employed as a cornerback in the NFL.

I think we have the worst secondary in league history. we were really thing before Gilmore was injured but now we have nothing but practice squad players back there.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team is 2 seconds away from being 0-3. It's disappointing because I thought they had a shot at the "dream season" (0-16), but wacky things like the Panthers game always ruin it.

Anyways, they are still on pace to surpass the lofty 4-12 goal I set for them, so there's that.

Looking forward to potential wins, but I'm worried: they are on the road vs. CLE, TB, and JAX and the home game against NYJ is far from guaranteed. PIT looks terrible so I think we can add that as a surprising potential win. Go Bills!