• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bills post game

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why add the cancer to the lockeroom ? The boys and bengals let him go because of that . The next thing is are we a superbowl contender with him this yr ? . I am more apt to say play rookies
This. This year is a development year. We all knew it until be beat 2 patsies. We can recover from this, but stop with the woe is me, let’s fire everyone now. I expect by the end of the year, this will be a team to respect. Today, we are not.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m interested to see how Sam and the team responds next week.

Ups and downs with a young QB to be expected. Luckily it seems like Sam has a short memory and is pretty even keeled. Obviously can’t survive this many sacks weekly.

Lot of other position groups/players had a weak outing today as well. Snowball effect.

It really seemed like everything that could have gone wrong, did today. And against a Big Boy team like the Bills, you can’t make mistakes like we did. The score obviously reflected that. Given 9 sacks and 5 turnovers, I’m surprised it wasn’t worse.

Need to remind ourselves that it’s a week to week league and other players get paid too.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m interested to see how Sam and the team responds next week.

Ups and downs with a young QB to be expected. Luckily it seems like Sam has a short memory and is pretty even keeled. Obviously can’t survive this many sacks weekly.

Lot of other position groups/players had a weak outing today as well. Snowball effect.

It really seemed like everything that could have gone wrong, did today. And against a Big Boy team like the Bills, you can’t make mistakes like we did. The score obviously reflected that. Given 9 sacks and 5 turnovers, I’m surprised it wasn’t worse.

Need to remind ourselves that it’s a week to week league and other players get paid too.

We need to rethink the offensive gameplans. EB has to protect Howell.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cards up by 12 with 7 minutes to go. Wow!!

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of that is on Sam as well tho. He has to protect himself too. Can’t hold onto the ball that long.

totally agree. he has been doing that every game and it has to stop. We need to run more or bootleg Sam out. He is a sitting duck in that pocket.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this guy keeps giving you smart guys all kinds of hints.

BTW...I post this with my team getting their ass kicked

pros on both sides
must be coaching
right rowdy?

whats the score of your game with the cards?

We beat them, and our team sucks.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak picked off in the endzone. Cards should have this one. wow! upsets galore today, ravens, Jags, and Cowboys

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The oline is not good enough for even 3 second dropbacks have to design more quick stuff get the run game going more as well

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a good ole fashion ass whooping. I put the blame in order Howell, EB, and the Oline. Should be a lot they can learn from it though. Also real disappointed in Dotson production or lack there of. Can’t keep dropping back so damn much. Oh yeah, welcome to the NFL Sam!

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What we're all thinking.

Tank the season, pick up a QB, a new coach and throw in a new team name while they're at it and start with a clean slate and a new sunrise. Howell is a back up nothing more. If anyone thinks this team is contending for anything this year they're in need of a double shot of the hardest stuff out there. We barely beat the Cards and had to come from behind to beat the broncos who got 70 dunked on em today. Does picking 14th or 15th do any good for this team. They need a QB and some offensive linemen.,, then you're talking.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a good ole fashion ass whooping. I put the blame in order Howell, EB, and the Oline. Should be a lot they can learn from it though. Also real disappointed in Dotson production or lack there of. Can’t keep dropping back so damn much. Oh yeah, welcome to the NFL Sam!

The blame has to go RR, EB, OL, and then Howell.

RR brings this team out completely flat weekly.

EB has to realize how bad the OL is at pass protection and take some pressure off of them and protect his QB. You need to run more and have more quick passes.

The OL is what we thought they were.

SH has to protect himself and the ball though.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What we're all thinking.

Tank the season, pick up a QB, a new coach and throw in a new team name while they're at it and start with a clean slate and a new sunrise. Howell is a back up nothing more. If anyone thinks this team is contending for anything this year they're in need of a double shot of the hardest stuff out there. We barely beat the Cards and had to come from behind to beat the broncos who got 70 dunked on em today. Does picking 14th or 15th do any good for this team. They need a QB and some offensive linemen.,, then you're talking.

SH is the QB…he needs to be protected.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SH is the QB…he needs to be protected.
Obviously with protection he's better. I still don't think even with a better line he has that IT factor to make others around him play better. Hopefully I get proven wrong.