• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Biggest mismatch in N.O. tonight?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we are pretty much in agreement that JG is likely gone if they dont make the playoffs. If Im him and knowing this, I would want to do the most to control my fate. I would take back the play calling yes. I havent seen that much of a change in so called game management. I did like his timeouts before half last night eventhough it ended up costing us more points.

That is because it is still his Offense and he is still involved in the game planning during the week. From everything I read, Callahan was never given the keys to the Offense, only allowed to call the plays on Sunday and even then he is at teh mercy of his QB changing them at teh line. Even still we are 4th in the league in PPG. Of course when you throw the ball as much as we do, you ensure both teams will score a lot as you lengthen the game a little.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"And to those who would point to the NFC East and say that we may make the playoffs at 8-8(we won't) in this terrible division, we'd still end up with a losing record after SF or Carolina beat the piss out of us in the first round anyway"

For as long as I've watched professional football, I could NEVER say this about any home playoff game with such confidence. It's as if you know and the rest of us fans are grasping for false hope. This in itself is overreaction after one football game.

I think we win the east and I sure as hell will take our chances at home. I won't predict jack shit at this time about what and who will be what 7 weeks from now. week to week league and look around....people get hurt and shit chances. Maybe....just maybe, Dallas gets in and has their best health for the season, get a turnover or two and play well on offense. Some act as if that is impossible while I think a whole different....least 7 weeks out I do

Totally agree with this. What is it about Carolina that makes people think there is no way we could beat them at Home? And I'll throw SF in there too. History has proven there are no guarantees.

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally agree with this. What is it about Carolina that makes people think there is no way we could beat them at Home? And I'll throw SF in there too. History has proven there are no guarantees.

True, there are no guarantees in any sport, but history has also proven that the Cowboys can't win the big game. At least not over the last 14 or 15 years. Sure we beat a Philly team in 09 who had an over the hill QB who was past his prime, but haven't won anything since. Two years in a row we had a chance, all we had to do was win the last game of the season. We all know how that turned out. I'm not so sure we will even win the division, the Eagles seem to be getting it together and I doubt we sweep the division. Until this team wins a division title followed by a playoff win or two, its not overreaction, its the norm.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, there are no guarantees in any sport, but history has also proven that the Cowboys can't win the big game. At least not over the last 14 or 15 years. Sure we beat a Philly team in 09 who had an over the hill QB who was past his prime, but haven't won anything since. Two years in a row we had a chance, all we had to do was win the last game of the season. We all know how that turned out. I'm not so sure we will even win the division, the Eagles seem to be getting it together and I doubt we sweep the division. Until this team wins a division title followed by a playoff win or two, its not overreaction, its the norm.

Good luck beating the Giants after the bye as well. For those of you that think the Cowboys will still win the NFc east with that defense, think again.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck beating the Giants after the bye as well. For those of you that think the Cowboys will still win the NFc east with that defense, think again.

I think Dallas wins the east this year and I don't need to think again.

the better statement is:
How many different ways can you say the same thing to draw attention to yourself? You remain pure shock value and it would be much easier to avoid your posts if you could confine them to the smack talk thread

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blue,
Are you butt hurt from all the trash talk you posted on the skins board, and now have to worry about tucking you tail between your legs, since Dallas isn't quite backing you up?

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

the better statement is:
How many different ways can you say the same thing to draw attention to yourself? You remain pure shock value and it would be much easier to avoid your posts if you could confine them to the smack talk thread

You don't have anything football related to discuss, debate, or anything? You just want to start the bullying and badgering me again because you don't have a response or a rebuttal for anything I have said regarding this team. Actually, if there is any shock value it should be on my end. To be so football clueless in thinking this team has a chance to go anywhere and do anything. Wow.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

the better statement is:

LMAO. YOU THINK

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

the better statement is:

LMAO. YOU THINK they will win the east. THINK = MAYBE. You sure of yourself?

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blue,
Are you butt hurt from all the trash talk you posted on the skins board, and now have to worry about tucking you tail between your legs, since Dallas isn't quite backing you up?

I think your the one that is hurt. I'm making the best of this season and having a pretty good time. Thank you for your concern though. Just a small tidbit for you, the Cowboys have backed me up big time so far this year, especially last Sunday.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So if that is your thinking then it matters not that we are playing poorly, or that we are injured and seem to be mediocre at best right now. All that matters is that our team name is the Dallas Cowboys. So, why watch? You could have drawn that conclusion in August. Me, I'll stick with the fact that we are tied for first and hope we can turn it around enough to finish 8-8 and sneak into the playoffs and be able to play a team like Car in our house...not a tough draw at all IMO...as a matter of fact, that is a great matchup for our team that can't stop the pass and hopefully will be healthy enough to stop the run by playoff time. Add Hatcher, Lee, a healthy Ware and Hayden, Wilcox, etc to last night's team and I think our run defense will be fine.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't have anything football related to discuss, debate, or anything? You just want to start the bullying and badgering me again because you don't have a response or a rebuttal for anything I have said regarding this team. Actually, if there is any shock value it should be on my end. To be so football clueless in thinking this team has a chance to go anywhere and do anything. Wow.

What the fuck are you talking about?
It's plain to see I try my hardest to avoid your tireless bull shit. You want the attention ass clown....that's plain to see

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think your the one that is hurt. I'm making the best of this season and having a pretty good time. Thank you for your concern though. Just a small tidbit for you, the Cowboys have backed me up big time so far this year, especially last Sunday.

Personnaly I don't think you are making squat betting. You begin this I have made a fortune off of betting against a bad Dallas team then when you get called on it you change your tune a say you started betting after the Lions game. SO HOW THE FUCK can you make a fortune off of two games Gerald? In case you are not aware Dallas is 7-3 ATS. There is NO FUCKING way to have made a fortune off of Dallas this year. Keep posting that Bullshit and we'll keep our noses pinched.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personnaly I don't think you are making squat betting. You begin this I have made a fortune off of betting against a bad Dallas team then when you get called on it you change your tune a say you started betting after the Lions game. SO HOW THE FUCK can you make a fortune off of two games Gerald? In case you are not aware Dallas is 7-3 ATS. There is NO FUCKING way to have made a fortune off of Dallas this year. Keep posting that Bullshit and we'll keep our noses pinched.
Who says the Cowboy game is the only game I bet each week. Wow. its not hard to figure out. Been handicapping since 1979. Anything else you want to know? Some years are not so good, but this year has been amazing for me and I hope it continues. Thanks for your concern again though.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who says the Cowboy game is the only game I bet each week. Wow. its not hard to figure out. Been handicapping since 1979. Anything else you want to know? Some years are not so good, but this year has been amazing for me and I hope it continues. Thanks for your concern again though.

I'm talking about how you said you have made and will continue to make money betting against Dallas because "We Suck" You said that nobody put any words in your mouth or misunderstood what you said. Go ahead and talk out of both side of your mouth. Don't worry the shit still come out either side.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do....why do you have a hard time with that?
you can have all off season to tell me how wrong I was.

Thinking they will win and saying they will win are different. Its called, put up or shut up. you know, like a bet.

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if that is your thinking then it matters not that we are playing poorly, or that we are injured and seem to be mediocre at best right now. All that matters is that our team name is the Dallas Cowboys. So, why watch? You could have drawn that conclusion in August. Me, I'll stick with the fact that we are tied for first and hope we can turn it around enough to finish 8-8 and sneak into the playoffs and be able to play a team like Car in our house...not a tough draw at all IMO...as a matter of fact, that is a great matchup for our team that can't stop the pass and hopefully will be healthy enough to stop the run by playoff time. Add Hatcher, Lee, a healthy Ware and Hayden, Wilcox, etc to last night's team and I think our run defense will be fine.

jarntt, we have been playing poorly, have been injured, and have been mediocre for years now. Its the norm for this team. I think its poor coaching, poor conditioning, and flat out over rated talent. I watch because I am a fan, regardless of their win lose record I will remain a fan. We have been 8 and 8 for the past two years and have yet to sneak into the playoffs. Sure I would love to see them win enough and sneak in and even win one, but I'm not getting my hopes up. Oh and by the way, Carolina would not be an easy team for us to beat. They have a damn good defense, and a decent offense, and our defense makes any offense look good.