• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Biggest Draft Needs

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seeing as we will likely be drafting in the 13-18 range, any notion of drafting any of the top 2 or 3 QB(s) is out the window. You have Tampa, Jacksonville, Minnesota, & Cleveland all needing a franchise QB & all drafting before Arizona. In fact it is possible that that is the draft order #1-4. One of them will likely not pass up Clowney, and Tampa/Jacksonville need O-line help. One QB could drop, but it's doubtful.

I would rather grab the best LT available since it's a deep tackle draft but Matthews & Lewan will both be gone to NYG & Pit before we draft. Kouandjio or Richardson might be there when we draft though. Richardson looks more like an RT.

My guess is a top 3 tackle or BPA in the first round.

Clowney will be good if he goes to the right team I still think hes a head case. But if he goes to the right team with defensive vets and leaders, he can be a hall of famer. I still think maybe he does something bad at the combine that drops his stock a little bit. He has god given talents but I think he was overrated this year. If hes unblockable he should be like Terrell Suggs getting 23.5 sacks in a season. He should easily be able to get more than 10 sacks with his talents alone.

Last edited by a moderator:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkRIqTUzCwk]EJ Manuel Gruden's QB Camp (Full Episode) - YouTube[/ame]

He has so many leadership qualities. Anyway its to late but still lets try and trade up for the right qb this year.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anthony Barr is no Terrell Suggs. My initial thoughts are that he is a Bruce Irvin type. He will be good but not great unless he has help around him to stop the pass. As to clowney: you might want to listen to Davis. I don't want to have to sticky this thread and prove you wrong in 6 months to a year.

BamaCards1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last QB the Cardinals drafted that I can recall that was decent was Neil Lomax........This team has just been crap at drafting them. Yeah I'm sure some of you think Jake the Snake was good but he was garbage in my book also..........and I've no clue which QB they should take a shot at.........The Cardinals will most likely be in the range of a QB like AJ McCarron who I wouldn't want to take a risk on either. I've just no faith in the Cardinals ever getting a good one. Prove me wrong AZ!

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2nd round rb? Kadeem Carey or Bishop Sankey assuming they leave...

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree Clowney is just going through the motions and that's not the kind of guy I'd want on my team. Just about every other guy that is going to go in the first round isn't scared or going through the motions this year and is giving it their all. He's the kind of player a great team will probably take a chance on, but the desperate ones at the bottom should think twice.

I've grown to like Palmer well enough. Unless you really think the next Peyton Manning is in the draft, we should use our first two rounds in other areas. Can the Cards really get enough O-line help?

Team Kadeem in Glendale! I like the sound of that.