• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Beyond W-L record, this is a must win because......

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beyond being labeled the worse team in the NFL, beyond being largely ignored as significant, and beyond the usual calls for heads, this game is the latest in a series of "must win" games for this team. So what's at stake today? the very heart and soul of the organization. Imagine the back biting, increased number of "unnamed sources" CYA moves, and virulence coming from DC nation that comes with a loss today! Any loss is bad, but a particular ugly loss only deepens the backlash. I can't imagine a loss today, but there is always with this team that little something that gives me pause and give credence to the possibility.

A win today puts all of that aside for another moment and gives the team top to bottom a bit of room to breathe regroup, make better assessments and reason not to implode from within. Good-luck to all of the fans that call this team your own. We really need this one!!!~

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is a must win from a coaching perspective because mathematically you are still in the playoff hunt and you need 7 in a row to have a shot

the drama will show up next week when they lose to the 49ers , the colts etc

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You play to win the game ... simple statement but so true.

Agree Sty, if the team loses the negativity continues and we feed on each other. A win puts a bandaid on the season. People smile and start to dream ... look how everyone felt after the Dallas game. I think Robert is going to have a good game.