• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best Possible Playoff Line Up

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:think: Do any of you thing Todd will change his lines or keep them mostly the same?

I know this is going to be a physical series and I wonder if the Sharks changed their line up would that force the kings to change their D combos?

Line #1

Marleau - Thornton - Kennedy

Line #2

Hertl - Couture - Havlat

Line #3

Torres - Pavelski - Burns

Line #4

Sheppard - Desjardins - Wingles

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:think: Do any of you thing Todd will change his lines or keep them mostly the same?

I know this is going to be a physical series and I wonder if the Sharks changed their line up would that force the kings to change their D combos?

Line #1

Marleau - Thornton - Kennedy

Line #2

Hertl - Couture - Havlat

Line #3

Torres - Pavelski - Burns

Line #4

Sheppard - Desjardins - Wingles

Kennedy? :wtf2: I would rather see Wingels higher. Replace Kennedy with Burns (1st) & replace Burns with Wingels (3rd). Throw Brownie or Kearns out on the 4th line.

RaiderZar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any line up with Nemo not in it is a winning line up

But, if Stalock stinks it up, we're stuck with Nemo anyway. I say start Nemo & move to Stalock (for better or worse), if Nemo goes all "ice cream man" on us.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You go with the one is mentally strongest right now and that's stalock hands down. One goal isn't going to break him like it will nemo

23sharks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Hertl-Joe-Burns
Patty-Logan-Havlat
Raffi-Pavs-Wingels
Sheppard-Desi-Kennedy

Top nine are pretty flexible.

RaiderZar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not talking about Stalock giving up 1 goal, as stinking it up. The way TMAC mixed them up at the end, how can you tell who is the hot goalie. I realize by default, Nemo is eliminated, but Stalock wasn't Vezina worthy either. I'd be happy with Stalock starting too, but be careful what we wish for. Hopefully, Ralphie, Burns & Co. take the hits to a new level, Vlasic, Braun & Co. eliminate the easy ones & we don't have to worry about the goalie.

Slimpikins

Well, fuck it
Hoopla Cash
$ 330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hertl - Thornton - Burns
Marleau - Couture - Wingles
Torres - Pavelski - Havlat
Desjardin - Shepard - Kennedy

I like Wingles on the second line, it gives them a little physicality. Torres can provide that already for the third line. If Hertl struggles on the top line I would swing Pavelski up there and shuffle Hertl onto the third line, maybe have Shepard center it.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm not talking about Stalock giving up 1 goal, as stinking it up. The way TMAC mixed them up at the end, how can you tell who is the hot goalie. I realize by default, Nemo is eliminated, but Stalock wasn't Vezina worthy either. I'd be happy with Stalock starting too, but be careful what we wish for. Hopefully, Ralphie, Burns & Co. take the hits to a new level, Vlasic, Braun & Co. eliminate the easy ones & we don't have to worry about the goalie.

The biggest difference is that Stalock has always followed up 1 bad game with 5 great ones where as Nemo has followed 1 good game with 5 shitty ones. Stalock doesnt have to be Vezina worhty on this team he just has to make the saves he's supposed to make, the team is strong enough in front of him.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kennedy? :wtf2: I would rather see Wingels higher. Replace Kennedy with Burns (1st) & replace Burns with Wingels (3rd). Throw Brownie or Kearns out on the 4th line.

I'd thought I would throw some different line combos to screw with how the Kings have defended.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ralphies concussion problem is the biggest concern at the moment outside of shitty tending from Nemo

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ralphies concussion problem is the biggest concern at the moment outside of shitty tending from Nemo

What makes you think its a concussion problem?

RaiderZar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only saw the 1st & 2nd periods:

I really liked the lines last night (but who wouldn't). Especially the 4th. Its a very gritty line, but not just goons. Being able to use Ralphie on the 4th line is huge. Wingels showed effort, but look out of control at times. Like to see him take it down from 10 to 9.5. Boyler looked good, so maybe he just cruising during the last several games. If Havnot were to play, who would sit? DO NOT SIT BROWNIE.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Only saw the 1st & 2nd periods:

I really liked the lines last night (but who wouldn't). Especially the 4th. Its a very gritty line, but not just goons. Being able to use Ralphie on the 4th line is huge. Wingels showed effort, but look out of control at times. Like to see him take it down from 10 to 9.5. Boyler looked good, so maybe he just cruising during the last several games. If Havnot were to play, who would sit? DO NOT SIT BROWNIE.

Against LA you don't put havlat in, need to keep the line up as bruising as possible, now against Chicago or say Minnesota you put havlat in for the skill aspect. But that 4th line right now for the sharks has so much skill,grit and speed it's hard to justify benching those guys. It's like a pack of rabid pittbulls with those 3

RaiderZar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Against LA you don't put havlat in, need to keep the line up as bruising as possible, now against Chicago or say Minnesota you put havlat in for the skill aspect. But that 4th line right now for the sharks has so much skill,grit and speed it's hard to justify benching those guys. It's like a pack of rabid pittbulls with those 3

^^^^^ :suds:

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:thumb: Dont change a thing.