• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best matchups for week 17

who ya got??

• Total voters

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vikes/Packers game is what i'll be watching the most for two reasons:
  1. Winner get's HFA in first round
  2. A lot will be determined in this game regards to who the Hawks will be playing in the WC round...

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Carolina loses that AZ/SEA game becomes huge because if AZ can pull it out then the road to Santa Clara would run through AZ rather than Carolina seemingly out of nowhere.

GB/Min is my vote straight up though. Love when division titles come down to the last day of the season.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jets/Bills--Fans of so many teams will be paying attention to this one.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver's win last Monday clinched them a berth. So even if they lose they are not out.
If they win or Tie OR, KC loses or ties they are the AFC West Champs

If Denver loses.... Cincinattie gets first round bye if CIN win + DEN loss or tie OR CIN tie + DEN loss OR
DEN loss + KC win

KC Wins the the AFC West if Denver loses and KC wins.

Worse case, they are still in the playoffs if everything bad happens. They would end up a Wildcard.
:what:

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I picked Hawks and Cards out of that group, but I'm more interested in other games to see where Denver lands and if Pitts makes it in....
I think it may wind up Denver and Pitts as the AFC wild card teams and Denver going 1 and done in the playoffs and Pitts advancing....
I'd explain how but I don't like to type....:D

happy_new_year_2016_6814995.jpg

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*.......every game this week will be played on Sunday [only].......nuthin tonight,....nuthin sat.,.....nuthin on MNF,.....*sigh/withdrawlz*.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I chose SEA at AZ. Could be huge if CAR loses? It could also set the tone for what the NFC playoffs will look like.
NYJ/BUF game has huge implications but I don't think it's that exciting of a divisional match up. Jets need it and Buffalo can only play spoiler. Rex was already given his extension so will the team actually fight?
I had been scheduled to go to the MIN at GB game. Unfortunately, a family emergency arose and I won't be attending. That would've been a great game to attend. Good luck to both of them. Hope it's a slobber knocker.

seafandoghawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Vikes v Packers for the division crown.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Many would like to see the Dolphins rise from the ashes to kick the Patriots butt.
Question is: Who is rising from the ashes?

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jet's vs Bills .... A lot is riding on that game ... Seattle vs AZ just doesn't really matter, I don't think Carolina is gonna lose anyway.... Viks vs Packers for the division is a pretty fun game though for the division ...

Why doesn't it matter with AZ v SEA? AZ could get homefield throughout the playoffs. I'd think SEA would be angling to play Washington.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dolphins can knock the Pats out of HFA, that's pretty big, in the shitty AFCE. It's a mini SB thing they got going over there. Or, Denver could lose. I'd say the odds are 50-50 for both. How's that for reaching out a limb?

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why doesn't it matter with AZ v SEA? AZ could get homefield throughout the playoffs. I'd think SEA would be angling to play Washington.

The chances of Carolina losing to the Bucks is VERY slim .... The last thing AZ wants to do is get one of there good players hurt prior to the playoffs, the #1 or #2 seed is a good position.... As far as Seattle, it doesn't matter who we draw really... Green Bay is probably the most dangerous team at Lambeau .... But Minny or WA is a push ....

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I picked Hawks and Cards out of that group, but I'm more interested in other games to see where Denver lands and if Pitts makes it in....
I think it may wind up Denver and Pitts as the AFC wild card teams and Denver going 1 and done in the playoffs and Pitts advancing....
I'd explain how but I don't like to type....:D

View attachment 71628

Interesting. So you have Denver losing today then? Care to venture why? I'm not saying it can't happen and honestly I am nervous as I am for any game really but the more I hear of the chaos that is San Diego right now with the players being upset with the coaching staff and ownership, the team not even knowing where they are playing next year, them IR'ing a ton of their star players over the last 10 days even though they are not hurt. Looking at the injury report for this week the Starting LT, LG, Center all could be not playing in this game. The back up LT could be out as well. This with the Broncos saying that DeMarcus Ware will finally be given full clearance to be a full time starter once again as they have been easing him back these past few weeks but are now ready to unleash him.

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The chances of Carolina losing to the Bucks is VERY slim .... The last thing AZ wants to do is get one of there good players hurt prior to the playoffs, the #1 or #2 seed is a good position.... As far as Seattle, it doesn't matter who we draw really... Green Bay is probably the most dangerous team at Lambeau .... But Minny or WA is a push ....
If BA wasn't the coach I'd agree, but he doesn't like sitting starters for any reason. Tag on the fact that they have a chance to get HFA I doubt they rest anyone in the first half. If they see Carolina skull dragging Tampa Bay at half they might consider it but knowing Arians probably not.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting. So you have Denver losing today then? Care to venture why? I'm not saying it can't happen and honestly I am nervous as I am for any game really but the more I hear of the chaos that is San Diego right now with the players being upset with the coaching staff and ownership, the team not even knowing where they are playing next year, them IR'ing a ton of their star players over the last 10 days even though they are not hurt. Looking at the injury report for this week the Starting LT, LG, Center all could be not playing in this game. The back up LT could be out as well. This with the Broncos saying that DeMarcus Ware will finally be given full clearance to be a full time starter once again as they have been easing him back these past few weeks but are now ready to unleash him.
...Cd,...just keep your game close today......taking Chargers [+8.5]....ok..?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...Cd,...just keep your game close today......taking Chargers [+8.5]....ok..?

Seems like a pretty safe bet. The Broncos have barely blown out anybody this year. They seem to play up or down to their competition. Now with this being such an important we shall see but it does seem that Kubiak is not one for really putting the foot to the throat of an opponent.