• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best matchup for week 12

Who ya got??

• Total voters

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I will cheering for San Fran in that one. I hate Rodgers and the Packers more than I hate the Niners.

3gux9e.jpg

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has to be Niners/Packers

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All 5 games are great and important matchups tho

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFC Championship Game preview of course - Eagles/Seahawks

Two of the best QBs in the league.
Two teams that didn't get too full of themselves early in the season.
Two teams that know how to end the season strong.

Should be a great one.
source.gif

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hate that the NFL flexed Seattle out of the prime time game, but I have to admit that they might now have the perfect week 12 schedule for NFL fans.

In order you can watch:
Seattle at Philly Sunday morning
Dallas at NE Sunday afternoon
GB at SF Sunday night
Ravens at Rams Monday night

All the best games this week, and none of them are competing with each other for TV time. I hate when there's two awesome matchups going on at the same time and I'm trying to flip back and forth. So the league hit a homerun this week with how they lined the best games up.

packerzrule

Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hate that the NFL flexed Seattle out of the prime time game, but I have to admit that they might now have the perfect week 12 schedule for NFL fans.

In order you can watch:
GB at SF Sunday night

All the best games this week, and none of them are competing with each other for TV time. I hate when there's two awesome matchups going on at the same time and I'm trying to flip back and forth. So the league hit a homerun this week with how they lined the best games up.

:wank:

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A huge week for playoff implications, throughout the matchups.
Niners packers will be the biggest match up, but as a Cowboy fan the Cowboys/Pats is highest for me.

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate it that the Packers game got flexed. I usually passiut by halftime on the SNF

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packers vs Niners but what do I know... I chose Ravens vs Texans last week...

packerzrule

Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In order you can watch:
GB at SF Sunday night

The Colts/Texans game to kick off the week ain't too shabby either

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packers/Niners easy, #1 seed on the line. The homer in me would like to say Seahawks @ Eagles but Philly is pretty much irrelevant. All the games have meaning though. Colts/ Texans could be a good one to put one team in the drivers seat for that division.

PS. As a Hawks fan, conflicted on who I want to win in the Niners/Packers match-up. Obviously battling the Niners in the division but need the Packers to lose if the Hawks can overtake the Niners in the division anyway for possible HFA. I think I will cheering for San Fran in that one. I hate Rodgers and the Packers more than I hate the Niners.

I hate the Packers too but I also want a shot at the Packers in the postseason... I don't understand rooting for the team ahead of you in the standings but I respect your decision...

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope Seattle takes care of business and root for the Packers Sunday night.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate the Packers too but I also want a shot at the Packers in the postseason... I don't understand rooting for the team ahead of you in the standings but I respect your decision...
It's only because the Hawks play the Niners again and can control our own destiny. If the Packers win this week, there's a pretty good chance both them and the Saints get the bye. I think the Niners could lose 2 before the last week and if the Hawks can just keep pace amd win the last game, they habe a shot att a bye.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's only because the Hawks play the Niners again and can control our own destiny. If the Packers win this week, there's a pretty good chance both them and the Saints get the bye. I think the Niners could lose 2 before the last week and if the Hawks can just keep pace amd win the last game, they habe a shot att a bye.
I think the niners will end up a wild card team & the Saints, Packers & Hawks will battle for the top two seeds.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the niners will end up a wild card team & the Saints, Packers & Hawks will battle for the top two seeds.
That is my hope @Schmoopy1000 . Even if the Hawks are still a game back of the Niners going into the final game, a Hawks win gets them the division. We need the Packers to lose a couple of games to at least have a shot at a bye. The Packers have an easier schedule than Seattle or the Niners so a Niners win Sunday could potentially help the Seahawks. Kind of weird how that works out. Of course, this is all dependent on Wilson continuing his stellar play and the team playing well in all 3 phases and winning games. A lot can happen in the next month+, though.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also like the Colts/Texans game. Divisional matchups are good this time of year, especially when battling for first place.