• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best defenses in college football

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. He's FSUfanssmell from ESPN. Good poster.

YOu sure about that one? Disney also had a GamingGator that I used to speak with on the UF boards. FSUfanssmell would NEVER say anything good about FSU. I am having trouble believing that GG is actually FSUfan.

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YOu sure about that one? Disney also had a GamingGator that I used to speak with on the UF boards. FSUfanssmell would NEVER say anything good about FSU. I am having trouble believing that GG is actually FSUfan.

He says dixie got his fsufanssmell account banned and so he started as gaminggator. He was initially fsufans... here back in 2010, but then changed it to match his new SN. It's all in the first couple pages here:
http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/...cussion/103218-espn-forums-shutting-down.html

GamingGator

GG fools
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. He's FSUfanssmell from ESPN. Good poster.

thanks bud. not sure why im called a troll. statistically fsu has the better D, not sure why im catching hell for saying it as it is very hard for a gator to admit it.

GamingGator

GG fools
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

it's me and it hurts like hell to say it but FSU is stout this year.

GamingGator

GG fools
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't know he is FSUfansSmell. I like that guy

yes, i remember the email you sent when i was thinking about a move to oregon. i decided on Denver tho, been here a month now.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama mich st Stanford Missouri vt and Florida. The rest of the country is average IMO

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Florida St or Oregon?

I watched an average bc offense look good against Fsu. Oregon d is effective but virginia moved the ball at will on them. I expect Stanford to pound it down their throats. Just my opinion though

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched an average bc offense look good against Fsu. Oregon d is effective but virginia moved the ball at will on them. I expect Stanford to pound it down their throats. Just my opinion though

I also watched Marshall score 21 points on VT in one half with ease. Mizzou is also only 36th in the nation in scoring D, which isn't that great.

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm sorry what???

You mean Virginia who scored 10?

"The Cavaliers trailed 21-0 after 10:32 and never were able to sustain anything on offense. David Watford was 29 for 41 for 161 yards, but threw three interceptions and fumbled once. All four turnovers led to Oregon touchdowns. Virginia's lone touchdown came on a 45-yard run by Khalek Shepherd."

Hardly sounds like they moved the ball at will.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ah yes the game that FSU was playing 2nd AND 3rd string guys in the 1st quarter. The defensive lineup for FSU was not set until Maryland. But I bet you knew that.