• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best Debut Album

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah that's cool and all....but that wouldn't have existed without this:
I do like Meat Beat Manifesto on occasion but it just isnt as catchy. You obviously like the weirdest music possible so the fact that Ive actually heard of something you're recommending is actually a bit of a shocker.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do like Meat Beat Manifesto on occasion but it just isnt as catchy. You obviously like the weirdest music possible so the fact that Ive actually heard of something you're recommending is actually a bit of a shocker.
:suds:
Yeah, I don't do alot of catchy. :noidea:

I have original vinyl copies of the chems when they were called the Dust Brothers. MBM is one of their main influences.

Just saying you wouldn't have the chems without Kraftwerk, Cabaret Voltaire, Psychic TV, MBM, Coil and others.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:suds:
Yeah, I don't do alot of catchy. :noidea:

I have original vinyl copies of the chems when they were called the Dust Brothers. MBM is one of their main influences.

Just saying you wouldn't have the chems without Kraftwerk, Cabaret Voltaire, Psychic TV, MBM, Coil and others.
Yeah, I know. I did do a top 40 nin song list in another thread so mbm and coil go hand in hand with that. I just think that Dig Your Own Hole is a special album

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I know. I did do a top 40 nin song list in another thread so mbm and coil go hand in hand with that. I just think that Dig Your Own Hole is a special album
I concur. It is....but it wasn't their debut album. Exit Planet Dust was. Just sayin'.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I concur. It is....but it wasn't their debut album. Exit Planet Dust was. Just sayin'.
Good point. I forgot about that one..thats the one with Song to the Siren on it. I was glancing at wiki and confused their 'grammy nominations' list with their single release list and just forgot about Exit Planet Dust.