• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bennett on team chemistry

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if you agree or disagree, but it was an interesting read on what Bennett thinks about SEA and why they were so good, and when that fell apart. It goes to his view on team chemistry. It's interesting to hear his view on Lynch and how he was not only bigger than life, misunderstood, but that he was the kind of guy that just showed up to everything for people on the team. The importance of team unity and chemistry.

If there was ANY difference on the team this past year, the team chemistry was the best we had EVER seen. That started with Wentz. Wentz/Doug bring that in spades to this team, and it also showed in others like Peters, algholor and Ertz. Even in team celebrations the togetherness could be seen, and algholor unselfishly made sure he included others even when he was the one who scored the TD. And then comes the angry attitude - that we saw in players like Blount/Ajayi and our DL (Cox, long). It is interesting the similiarities of our team that actually won the SB and what he described in SEA.

The question now becomes, are we maintaining enough of that to become/develop a dynasty like NE, or we going to become like SEA - one, great for awhile, but done??

It was an interesting read, especially for an off-season.

Michael Bennett says Marshawn Lynch’s departure was beginning of the end for Seahawks

Sparky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but I think we did it without the thuggery ...