• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Beer

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I finally found regular Michelob again, after not seeing it for years. As you say, they've been pitching that Ultra swill heavily, and it's just flavored water in a smaller can/bottle.

I was so shocked when I saw it in the store I picked up two sixes immediately. It was selling for about 7 bucks, too. It didn't taste exactly how I remembered it.

My grandpa used to drink Michelob all the time back in the day. Those shorty stub bottles.. We're a bunch a pussies nowadays. Michelob ultra. :L wtf

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, here's a shot at it...

Drink This, Not That: 10 Craft Substitutions for Big Beer Lovers
You Like: Budweiser
Try: Narragansett Lager
Brewery:
Narragansett Brewing Company
?City: Providence, RI?
narraganset.jpg

At one point or another, every American beer drinker stands in the court of the “King of Beers.” For many of us, Budweiser was the special treat of our college years when we wanted to splurge a little and spend more than ten bucks per case in our quest to get blotto. At least the Clydesdales are cool.

Until recently, Narragansett Brewing Company found itself on the outside of the craft beer world, looking in. The Brewer’s Association defines a craft brewery as small, independent and traditional. While Narragansett fit the small and independent criteria, they missed on the traditional criteria because of their use of adjuncts like corn. February’s Brewers Association board meeting changed the definition to allow the use of adjuncts to enhance flavor, not lighten it. Narragansett uses corn to give their lager a sweetness that makes it a perfect bridge from Budweiser.

I drink a lot of this in the summer. Reasonably priced and a decent quaff

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, here's a shot at it...

Drink This, Not That: 10 Craft Substitutions for Big Beer Lovers
You Like: Budweiser
Try: Narragansett Lager
Brewery:
Narragansett Brewing Company
?City: Providence, RI?
narraganset.jpg

At one point or another, every American beer drinker stands in the court of the “King of Beers.” For many of us, Budweiser was the special treat of our college years when we wanted to splurge a little and spend more than ten bucks per case in our quest to get blotto. At least the Clydesdales are cool.

Until recently, Narragansett Brewing Company found itself on the outside of the craft beer world, looking in. The Brewer’s Association defines a craft brewery as small, independent and traditional. While Narragansett fit the small and independent criteria, they missed on the traditional criteria because of their use of adjuncts like corn. February’s Brewers Association board meeting changed the definition to allow the use of adjuncts to enhance flavor, not lighten it. Narragansett uses corn to give their lager a sweetness that makes it a perfect bridge from Budweiser.

Yeah I read that one too last night. I'm gonna go with small brewers and locals. Try some new shit out.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck InBev and their gay watered down shit. I'm done. Might buy some Bud every now and then to marinate chicken with but that's it.

It also makes a top-notch bug spray for your garden

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My grandpa used to drink Michelob all the time back in the day. Those shorty stub bottles.. We're a bunch a pussies nowadays. Michelob ultra. :L wtf

That was what my dad and step-mom drank when they were "out on the town." A bit classier than the Schlitz and Miller Lite they normally drank.

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I grew up in this shit.
beer_11789.jpg

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We always called Budweiser “Butt Wiper” It will give you the fence-jumping shits

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't had one of these in forever so I don't even remember what they taste like. We went to Australia last year for a couple weeks and it was nearly impossible to find this brand. I thought for sure it was their version of budweiser or Corona, but that is far from the truth. Crown Lager and Carlton Draught seemed to be what they mainly had everywhere.

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I said it in the other beer thread but anything from Bells out of Michigan is a big winner.

Groo

Did you err ?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3