• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bank of America 500

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of them will win next week.

Talladega is one of those races where anyone can win. Not saying one won't win, but it's just as likely that David gilliland gets the win next week as Jimmie Johnson. Don't like JJ so I love it, but I would hate to know my driver must win at Talladega to advance unless that driver was Dale Sr.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FINALLY

Harvick dominates and wins.

Jimmie, Dale Jr and Brad K all find themselves in must win situations next week at Talladega.

I wouldn't be surprised to see one of the Hendrick cars win...

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't be surprised to see one of the Hendrick cars win...

I wouldn't be surprised, but at the same time, I wouldn't be surprised if Justin Algaier won. Having to have a win at Talladega to stay alive isn't a good spot to be in.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just watched the postrace PPV bout on the internets. LOL, Brad is a fucktard.

I don't know if he thinks he's being funny, or if he SERIOUSLY doesn't get what an asswad he is. He causes more shit to happen on the track than anybody, and then he's all "what? What'd I do?" afterwards.

If Matt KENSETH is the one going upside your head? You suck dick.

Now as to Mr. Stewart: we can clearly see that he has learned not a damn thing from what he did at Canandaigua. If anybody should be trying to keep a low profile and stay out of this type of nonsense, it's #14. I know he got hit in the ass by a total dickwad, but he ought to just sit out the rest of the year if he's going to keep doing this kind of shit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if he thinks he's being funny, or if he SERIOUSLY doesn't get what an asswad he is. He causes more shit to happen on the track than anybody, and then he's all "what? What'd I do?" afterwards.

Now as to Mr. Stewart: we can clearly see that he has learned not a damn thing from what he did at Canandaigua. If anybody should be trying to keep a low profile and stay out of this type of nonsense, it's #14. I know he got hit in the ass by a total dickwad, but he ought to just sit out the rest of the year if he's going to keep doing this kind of shit.
of all the people that was doing whatever after the race. You think Tony should be the one suspended? :scratch:

BTW I heard nascar was taking pics of Brads rubber marks in the back pits. Think he might actually be in trouble come Tuesday.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stewart did nothing wrong. A 20 year old pothead committing suicide by blindly running onto a dark track not withstanding.

To me, Stewart flooring it in reverse was my favorite post race incident.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L I passed out with about 100 laps to go. Woke up to everyone running into the RV to see Kenseth trying to beatdown Brad K. At least my boy won.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L I passed out with about 100 laps to go. Woke up to everyone running into the RV to see Kenseth trying to beatdown Brad K. At least my boy won.

Damn, you must be a deeper sleeper than me. Even when drunk, I can't sleep if I can hear myself breathing much less the roar of 43 race cars.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, you must be a deeper sleeper than me. Even when drunk, I can't sleep if I can hear myself breathing much less the roar of 43 race cars.

It becomes like white noise. It's just part of the environment after a while. We got there Thursday and there were 2 practice rounds and qualifying, plus the "Better Half Dash," and the Whelen Open wheel Modifieds. Then Friday there was more practice, Nationwide qualifying, then the nationwide race. Then Sunday the cup race. By the time the cup race starts, you're immune to the "roar."

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
of all the people that was doing whatever after the race. You think Tony should be the one suspended? :scratch:

BTW I heard nascar was taking pics of Brads rubber marks in the back pits. Think he might actually be in trouble come Tuesday.

Stewart did nothing wrong. A 20 year old pothead committing suicide by blindly running onto a dark track not withstanding.

To me, Stewart flooring it in reverse was my favorite post race incident.

I'm saying: motherfucker KILLED a god damn guy by doing shit like that on a dirt track. Does he care about what it LOOKS like for him to be throwing it in reverse and ramming another driver, for ANY reason?

Forget that he was ass-ended by somebody else doing stupid shit. Tony cannot afford to keep looking like a guy who doesn't care about the consequences of what he does on the race track.

Y'all don't see it that way? I'll bet his lawyers sure as hell do.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm saying: motherfucker KILLED a god damn guy by doing shit like that on a dirt track. Does he care about what it LOOKS like for him to be throwing it in reverse and ramming another driver, for ANY reason?

Forget that he was ass-ended by somebody else doing stupid shit. Tony cannot afford to keep looking like a guy who doesn't care about the consequences of what he does on the race track.

It was the first thing I thought of.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

his lawyers love it more money for them:suds:

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brad keselowski fined 50k

Tony Stewart fined 25k

So after all that, two drivers will have to pour a drop out of their 55 gallon barrel.

Brad K actually endangered lives, I think his punishment should have been more severe. Hit Kenseth with Kenseth already removing his safety restraints, and a stupid burnout in the garage area.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brad keselowski fined 50k

Tony Stewart fined 25k

So after all that, two drivers will have to pour a drop out of their 55 gallon barrel.

Brad K actually endangered lives, I think his punishment should have been more severe. Hit Kenseth with Kenseth already removing his safety restraints, and a stupid burnout in the garage area.

They parked Kyle Busch in the Cup race for wrecking Hornaday in a Truck race a year (two?) ago yet Brad doesn't get any point fines whatsoever.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They parked Kyle Busch in the Cup race for wrecking Hornaday in a Truck race a year (two?) ago yet Brad doesn't get any point fines whatsoever.

2011 I think, but I agree. There was no excuse for what Kyle did, but IMO Brad K's actions were worse. Used his car as a battering ram on the cool down lap, on pit road and drove like a maniac in the garage area where bystanders are common.

A 4 race probation is a joke IMO.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep, they did the same to Harvick after turning someone in a truck race too.

The only problem with docking him points, is that he needs to win Dega anyway to continue in the chase. Whether he's 45 pts or 145 pts down, he still has to win to make the next round.

They should have busted his balls monetarily, not this 50k shit. They should have hit him with about 200k.